The "Great Commission".

It is the historical record of God establishing His Kingdom through David and Jesus. We are a part of the kingdom of Jesus, which began with the dynasty of David.
FSSL the misrepresenter of all that is called doctrine inventing something entirely new as usual.

Covenant Theologians disagree with this. Dispensationalists disagree with this.

All Dispens believe the Spiritual Kingdom of God started in either Acts 2, 9, or 28 and not before, as the Spirit was not yet given (John 7:38-39).
All Dispens understand the differences between the Physical Kingdom of God (Kingdom of Heaven) coming in the Millennium, and this Spiritual one.
"We are part of the kingdom of Jesus, which began at David." -FSSL. Wild.

Why do many New Versions also title Mark 16:14-18 as the Great Commission:

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."

I'll let you reconcile Mark 16 with Matthew 28. And nay, despite popular traditions of men (who can't agree among themselves anyway), UGC does not force the Great Commission prior to the Revelation of the Mystery into the Church Age. Obvious Tribulation application with teachings for the Millennium.

Well, if I may digress, I found a hardback commentary on Revelation by Jimmy Swarggart for 2 bucks at the Goodwill store. I let it slide. But if someone wants to give a hundred for it I'll set ya up.

Just sayin'
Don't you mean 5 payments of 19.95? And does that include the blessed healing cloth?

I’ve never heard a theologian deny that Jesus was disconnected from the dynasty of David.
Jesus will certainly establish the Kingdom promised to David.
The Book of Matthew begins by establishing the genealogy which ties Jesus to David.

UGC runs to the disputed ending of Mark and ignores the undisputed Matthew 1.

UGC won't even discuss the definition of Dispensationalism and claims to speak for Dispensationalists... that's rich!

UGC said, "All Dispens believe the Spiritual Kingdom of God started in either Acts 2, 9, or 28 and not before, as the Spirit was not yet given (John 7:38-39)."

That means that Christ was not a "dispens" since He taught that the Kingdom of God was a present reality during His ministry, prior to Acts.

"But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you." - Matthew 12:28

"The publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you." - Matthew 21:31

"So is the kingdom of God . . . " - Mark 4:26

"The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it." - Luke 16:16

"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for behold, the kingdom of God is within you." - Luke 17:21

"Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God" - Luke 18:16

Don't you mean 5 payments of 19.95? And does that include the blessed healing cloth?

The Book of Revelation was largely ignored throughout history till around 14th and 15th century. Many considered it a very dangerous book. "Dispensationalism" made it so anyone could generate revenue and popularity from its pages.

The Ascension of our Lord brought us a Divine promise of the Return of our Lord Jesus Christ. We wait for Him. Such teachings has changed us from patiently waiting........to wondering when the next date will be set or the next mysterious explanation will come from its pages.

I’ve never heard a theologian deny that Jesus was disconnected from the dynasty of David.
The Book of Matthew begins by establishing the genealogy which ties Jesus to David.

UGC runs to the disputed ending of Mark and ignores the undisputed Matthew 1.

UGC won't even discuss the definition of Dispensationalism and claims to speak for Dispensationalists... that's rich!

That Kingdom has long been established in the faithful servants of that Kingdom. Its all about a faithful people. Not natural men that reject the Gospel

FSSL the misrepresenter of all that is called doctrine inventing something entirely new as usual.

LOL!!! From the one creating a new style of Dispensationalism.

I assume you mean "deny that Jesus was connected to"?

And the book of Luke begins by establishing that Jesus will rule over the kingdom of David.

The Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end. (Luke 1:32-33)​

Covenant theologians believe this:

In the New Testament Christ is set forth as a king, in harmony with the predictions which foretold his advent. The Angel Gabriel, in announcing to the Virgin Mary the approaching birth of the Messiah said, "Thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son. . . . [A]nd the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob forever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end." (Luke i. 31-33.) . . .

Nothing, therefore, is more certain, according to the Scriptures, than that Christ is a king; and consequently, if we would retain the truth concerning Him and his work, He must be so regarded in our theology and religion. (Charles Hodge, Systematic Theology XI.2)​

Dispensationalists believe this:

All Old Testament passages that describe the Messiah as King and His coming kingdom confirm the promises of the Davidic Covenant. All the royal psalms, for example, give more information about the Davidic kingdom (Pss. 2; 18; 20–21; 45; 72; 89; 101; 132; 144). Psalm 89:3–4, 19–37 provides strong confirmation of the immutability of the covenant. (Charles C.. Ryrie, Basic Theology 82.II.)

Gabriel announced to Mary that God would give to her Child the throne of His father David and rulership over Israel forever (Luke 1:31–33). The magi sought the “King of the Jews” (Matt. 2:2). Our Lord proclaimed the kingdom was at hand (4:17, 23; 9:35). He insisted on righteousness for entrance into the kingdom (5:20). He also commissioned the seventy disciples with this same message (Luke 10:1–9). (Ibid. 82.III.B.)​

In other words, both covenant and Dispensational theologians believe that Jesus was a physical descendant of King David and had a just claim to be "King of the Jews," in which office he maintains the Davidic line in perpetuity, notwithstanding the temporary interruption of the Davidic rule by the Babylonian captivity.

Where covenant theologians and Dispensationalists disagree is on the timing and form of the messianic kingdom. Covenant theologians believe it is a present reality found in Christ's rule from heaven over his people, the church. Dispensationalists believe it is yet to be realized when the returned Messiah rules over the world from a literal throne in Jerusalem in the millennium.

Either way, of course UGC just demonstrates yet again that he talks out of his rear.

I am not a covenant theologian or a follower of them, but I do believe that the Messianic kingdom is "a present reality found in Christ's rule from heaven over His people, the church."

Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth . . . And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father. . . . " -Revelation 1:5-6

"Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son." - Colossians 1:13

"For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost." -Romans 14:17

"Verily I say unto you, There shall be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom." - Matthew 16:28. Classical dispensationalism teaches that "we are not yet in the Kingdom." Dispies could support their point if they can locate one or more of the disciples to whom Christ spoke these words back around 33 AD who are still alive today, although I suppose they would be getting quite old by now.

LOL!!! From the one creating a new style of Dispensationalism.
Yeah that's not what we did. But I wouldn't expect you to understand since your "bandwidth is too slow".

"But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you." - Matthew 12:28
He's talking about himself. No one was spiritually Baptized into himself by the Holy Spirit until Pentecost, as that John 7:38-39 passage you and all Covenant Theologians love to xacto-knife out of the Bible says that the Spirit was not yet given.

"The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it." - Luke 16:16
The law and the prophets were until John (Physical Kingdom of God: Kingdom of Heaven). Now that John the Baptist is gone, since that time, the Spiritual Kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it (they are not in it yet, they are pressing toward it, read John 7:38-39 again). This does not erase the Physical Kingdom as that would erase the New Covenant, which is completed in the Physical Kingdom on the New Earth where there is still a difference between Jewish and Gentile Nations:

(Revelation 21:10-26. Good luck saying that Physical Kingdom is inside of you and is synonymous with the Spirit of Christ now in you).

"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for behold, the kingdom of God is within you." - Luke 17:21
Again, this is the Spiritual Kingdom of God, which Jesus said will "cometh not with observation", which you conveniently left out.

The difference between the Physical and Spiritual Kingdom is so blatantly obvious you'd have to be willingly ignorant to reject it once you see it:

Yeah that's not what we did. But I wouldn't expect you to understand since your "bandwidth is too slow".

I admit to having a Verizon limitation...
Your limitations involve not having an elementary understanding of the Bible.

limitations involve not having an elementary understanding of the Bible.
Do these limitations include your all-new concoction of Covenant Theology Dispensationalism?

You deny that Jesus was connected to the Kingdom of David... so, your Dispensationalism is not Dispensationalism. It is just Ruckman bunk with your own sprinklings of junk.

You have been presented with Scripture. Matthew 1 and now, "The Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end. (Luke 1:32-33)"

We won't hold our breath.

You deny that Jesus was connected to the Kingdom of David
Uh... No, I didn't.

"The Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end. (Luke 1:32-33)"
All Dispensationalists agree that this will happen on the New Earth in the Millennial Kingdom, after the Old Earth is removed as Hebrews in the NT describes in Chapter 11.

Since you claim to be a Dispensationalist yet go halfway into Covenant Theology which neither Dispens nor CT's will agree with, I think you are the author of "Incomplete Dispensationalism", not me.

"We are part of the kingdom of Jesus, which began at David." -FSSL. Wild.
...In the context of the conversation, the coming Millennial Kingdom where Jesus will reign from Jerusalem on the throne of David is not here yet, therefore the Spiritual Kingdom of God which already came at Pentecost to all believers is not synonymous with this future Physical Kingdom.

So... why do you have difficulty with what I said?
Your post:

Treasure_Unseen: When God called David to be a king, does that apply to everyone?
You: Yes. It is the historical record of God establishing His Kingdom through David and Jesus. We are a part of the kingdom of Jesus, which began with the dynasty of David.

God did not establish this Kingdom until it is described as such in Revelation 21:10-26, therefore we are

1. Not a part of it now and
2. That Kingdom is for Israel, not you, though other nations will "flow into it" to visit, albeit Gentiles will have their own Kingdoms in other Nations.

So your accusations that UGC tries to do whatever jargon jibber-jabber you claimed in your newest smear attempt in confusing everyone on what Dispensationalism is and trying to redefine it according to your muddled definitions is backwards: it's you who doesn't understand nor accurately represent Dispensationalism. Not me.

All Dispensationalists agree that this will happen on the New Earth in the Millennial Kingdom, after the Old Earth is removed as Hebrews in the NT describes in Chapter 11.
Edit/correction: Hebrews 12:24-28, not Chapter 11.

Do you guys mind restoring my ability to edit my own posts so I wouldn't have to do this,
I don't always have time to go back and fix any errors in them on the spot immediately after posting.