The "Great Commission".

1. Not a part of it now and
2. That Kingdom is for Israel, not you, though other nations will "flow into it" to visit, albeit Gentiles will have their own Kingdoms in other Nations.

So, we are now not a part of it when you said above we are spiritually a part of it.

Schizophrenic

So, we are now not a part of it when you said above we are spiritually a part of it.
All Dispensationalists agree these are 2 different Kingdoms. The Spiritual Kingdom of God is within you. It is Christ in you. The Millennial Kingdom will sit on a mountain and is not within us, now or then. They are two different Kingdoms. Unless you want to tell me you have a mountain inside of you.

Good job proving to everyone you are not a Dispensationalist but someone masquerading as one in an attempt to rebrand it with some unknown form of hybrid Covenant Theology while throwing all actual Dispensationalists under the bus. Like trying to breed a demonic Chimera.

FSSL's "Dispensationalism":
1594851079164.png

This is no doubt why you called Dallas Theological Seminary "extreme" when many of them are now Progressive Dispens, which Ryrie was against seeing as it softens the distinctions between Covenant Theology and Dispen, closer to Covenant Theology than Classical Dispen.

My goodness, if they're extreme when they're now considered the least extreme of all Dispensationalists to Covenant Theologians,
that implies that everyone else, even Classical Dispens, are even more extreme according to you.
Is this why you also attacked Scofield, a Classical Dispen? Then you go around speaking positively of Christian celebrities like MacArthur, a Lordship Salvationist.

You're either mentally stunted and arrogant or you're simply on a smear campaign to misrepresent and lie about different group's doctrines, as you have already multiple times. I find it hard to believe the first as I don't think you're that dumb. Neither do I believe your internet is "too slow for Youtube".

Good job proving to everyone you are not a Dispensationalist...

Good job proving that you...
1) Cannot follow an argument
2) Say one thing and then say another
3) Cannot define “Dispensationalism”

"Not only is my internet too slow for Youtube, it also only loads the first few sentences someone posts, I don't read the rest."

"Not only is my internet too slow for Youtube, it also only loads the first few sentences someone posts, I don't read the rest."

I don’t need to reply to petulance.

I assume you mean "deny that Jesus was connected to"?

And the book of Luke begins by establishing that Jesus will rule over the kingdom of David.

The Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end. (Luke 1:32-33)​

Covenant theologians believe this:

In the New Testament Christ is set forth as a king, in harmony with the predictions which foretold his advent. The Angel Gabriel, in announcing to the Virgin Mary the approaching birth of the Messiah said, "Thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son. . . . [A]nd the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob forever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end." (Luke i. 31-33.) . . .​
Nothing, therefore, is more certain, according to the Scriptures, than that Christ is a king; and consequently, if we would retain the truth concerning Him and his work, He must be so regarded in our theology and religion. (Charles Hodge, Systematic Theology XI.2)​

Dispensationalists believe this:

All Old Testament passages that describe the Messiah as King and His coming kingdom confirm the promises of the Davidic Covenant. All the royal psalms, for example, give more information about the Davidic kingdom (Pss. 2; 18; 20–21; 45; 72; 89; 101; 132; 144). Psalm 89:3–4, 19–37 provides strong confirmation of the immutability of the covenant. (Charles C.. Ryrie, Basic Theology 82.II.)​
Gabriel announced to Mary that God would give to her Child the throne of His father David and rulership over Israel forever (Luke 1:31–33). The magi sought the “King of the Jews” (Matt. 2:2). Our Lord proclaimed the kingdom was at hand (4:17, 23; 9:35). He insisted on righteousness for entrance into the kingdom (5:20). He also commissioned the seventy disciples with this same message (Luke 10:1–9). (Ibid. 82.III.B.)​

In other words, both covenant and Dispensational theologians believe that Jesus was a physical descendant of King David and had a just claim to be "King of the Jews," in which office he maintains the Davidic line in perpetuity, notwithstanding the temporary interruption of the Davidic rule by the Babylonian captivity.

Where covenant theologians and Dispensationalists disagree is on the timing and form of the messianic kingdom. Covenant theologians believe it is a present reality found in Christ's rule from heaven over his people, the church. Dispensationalists believe it is yet to be realized when the returned Messiah rules over the world from a literal throne in Jerusalem in the millennium.

Either way, of course UGC just demonstrates yet again that he talks out of his rear.

Also, they greatly differ in the view of who exactly is a "Jew". Dispensationalist believe the blood of Abraham makes a person a Jew.

Jesus pretty much destroyed this "teaching" in

Being a true descendant of Abraham has nothing to do with human blood.

Luk 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
Luk 3:9 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Joh 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
Joh 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
Joh 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father.

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

A Jew is established in faith or he is no Jew.

Also, they greatly differ in the view of who exactly is a "Jew". Dispensationalist believe the blood of Abraham makes a person a Jew.

Jesus pretty much destroyed this "teaching"
Uh... God called them Jews accordingly so in the OT and still in the NT he makes a distinction between his plans for the Jews as a Nation and the Gentiles in Romans 11, albeit in the Spiritual Body of Christ there is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither male nor female.

Does this mean once someone is saved, they should also erase their gender identity and demand to be referred to by gender-neutral pronouns? What about those other verses in the NT that maintain other differences between men and women.

Covenant Theology is all theory, half-Bible, New Borg.

Uh... God called them Jews accordingly so in the OT and still in the NT he makes a distinction between his plans for the Jews as a Nation and the Gentiles in Romans 11, albeit in the Spiritual Body of Christ there is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither male nor female.

Does this mean once someone is saved, they should also erase their gender identity and demand to be referred to by gender-neutral pronouns? What about those other verses in the NT that maintain other differences between men and women.

Covenant Theology is all theory, half-Bible, New Borg.

I referenced what Jesus said concerning a Jew. He told those who claimed to be Abraham's descendants that were of their Father Satan. Jesus also told those same people that God could rise up children to Abraham from stones.

A Jew is one that is one inwardly. Do you remember those words? There is only one seed of Abraham what makes a difference. Not seeds but SEED. That SEED is Jesus Christ.

Dispensationalism dishonors the Truth of Jesus Christ being the only promised SEED of Abraham.

He told those who claimed to be Abraham's descendants that were of their Father Satan.
First of all, this erases and addresses none of the Bible verses I referenced. They're still there. Regardless of your half-Bible theory. But let's get into this:

Jesus also told those same people that God could rise up children to Abraham from stones.
As usual, Covenant Theologians use a figurative, symbolic verse to try and get rid of simple, straightforward ones. They're still there.

Your understanding of that first verse must find room for all other verses in the Bible without bending or changing what the other ones say to fit your private interpretation of your first verse.

Plain, straightforward, literal verses which cannot be interpreted a thousand ways first, figurative or symbolic ones second. You're doing it backwards.

This is the primary error of Covenant Theology, which is why they must, must ignore certain verses in the Bible or else twist them into a Fusilli noodle.

Dispensationalism dishonors the Truth of Jesus Christ being the only promised SEED of Abraham.
No, Dispensationalism doesn't ignore a plethora of Bible verses just to build an isolated, incomplete theory on select others.

Major truth bomb dropping in this post.

He told those who claimed to be Abraham's descendants that were of their Father Satan.
First I guess Peter went to hell then, because Jesus called Peter Satan directly to his face.

Let's address 2 popular "Jews are the Synagogue of Satan" verses in a way most don't care to think of, shall we:

"Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet and they will learn that I have loved you." -Rev. 3:9

"I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan." -Rev. 2:9

When reading this, I want you to keep in mind that there IS NO Jew or Gentile IN Christ Jesus (Spiritually, INWARDLY) [Gal. 3:28],
Therefore and without forgetting that verse when God said he IS a Jew which is one INWARDLY not outwardly, he is using the term "Jew" in the CONTEXT that the ethnic Jews he was speaking to understood it: "child of God".

There are 2 possible interpretations of these verses that do not contradict or twist others, and both of them may well apply:
1. He's speaking about people who are not of actual ethnic Jewish heritage, yet claim to be. This in no way discounts ethnic Jews.
2. He's speaking about unsaved Covenant Theologians (most of whom now champion Lordship Salvation). "WHAAAT? IS HE BEING SERIOUS?"

Let's find out.

So what do Covenant Theologians do?

"They are claiming that because the Christian is a spiritual Jew (Rom. 2), that he is also a physical Jew, and therefore gets all the promises given to the Jew, and therefore God is all through with the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. This is the beginning of Amillennial and Postmillennial theology. And these two pagan speculations are taught by the “Ante Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers,” in this period and later. They are Cyprian, A.D. 200; Jerome, A.D. 345; Origen, A.D. 182; Clement, A.D. 200; Didymus, A.D. 313; Asthanasius, A.D. 297; and Cyril of Jerusalem, A.D. 380.

Here we have Amillennialism and Postmillennialism coming in [Dispensationalism came first: Satan attacks this truth], which teach that God is all through with the Jew forever, the Christian has replaced the Jew, the church has replaced Israel, and the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven are the same. Therefore, the spiritual kingdom of “the gospel” is composed of mortgages, stocks, bonds, collateral, indemnity, interest, lobbies, parochial schools, tax grants, etc., to carry out its work of “spreading the kingdom.” Further, all the Old Testament promises to Israel are spiritual and to be applied to the Christian, that God is all through with Israel and you can persecute the Jew and get away with it, and the church has replaced Israel. Therefore, the Gentile Roman “Catholic” is now “top dog” and can drive the Jew out and take his land, even if he has to send Crusaders to capture the city!

Of course, this is blasphemous foolishness of the worst kind. The Holy Spirit says that these people “say they are Jews” and they are not, and He calls this B L A S P H E M Y (Rev. 2:9). The most blasphemous religious outfit on the face of the earth—according to the Author of the Bible—is an outfit that professes to replace, or supplant or supersede, Israel, the Jew. God is not through with the Jew (1 Thess. 2; Rom. 9, 11) and you are told not to be “wise in your own conceits” and think that you have replaced him, because you have not. You may be a spiritual Jew, but the literal, physical, earthly, visible twelve tribes of Israel have yet to come into their own; they will at the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

...In A.D. 354, Augustine, the Roman “Catholic,” North African bishop, wrote a book called The City of God, in which he fully develops this theology. He even goes so far as to say that Rome has replaced Jerusalem, and this is one of the main sources from which the United States gets its blasphemous, anti Biblical “Christianity.”

...“I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.” These people, who claim to replace Israel and to replace the Jew, are of the Devil according to the text. They are not merely backslidden Christians; they are not even professing Christians, according to the text; they are not “Church Fathers,” but are (to quote the Holy Spirit) “children of hell” (Matt. 23; John 8)." -Dr. Peter S. Ruckman, Revelation Commentary

And you wonder why the hellbound gospel of Lordship Salvation is popular in Covenant Theology and championed by a Pseudo-Dispensationalists like MacArthur who throws REAL Dispensationalists under the bus. These moves of Satan are designed to thwart the distinction between Jew and Gentile, for this affects the Gospel of the Grace of God vs. the Gospel of the Kingdom, the Book of Hebrews, and Eschatology/Rapture Theology as a whole. You are witnessing the intelligence of Satan's scheme played out now that he's had millennia upon millennia of practice and careful planning: he was more subtle and relentless than you thought, Covenant Theologians. He pulled the old switcheroo on you and blinded you from what you were in fact doing.

God has always used a remnant who believed and were faithful to his word.
Not those of the majority following who Satan, the god of this world, makes popular.
Those people usually receive the worst end of it. But not before God reaches them with warning.

The Roast of Covenant Theology and the Catholic Church.

First of all, this erases and addresses none of the Bible verses I referenced. They're still there. Regardless of your half-Bible theory. But let's get into this:

As usual, Covenant Theologians use a figurative, symbolic verse to try and get rid of simple, straightforward ones. They're still there.

How do you figuratively raise up children to Abraham from stones? That is a literal expression that removes the idea that the physical blood of Abraham is what makes a true Jew. You fail over and over again.

The most blasphemous religious outfit on the face of the earth—according to the Author of the Bible—is an outfit that professes to replace, or supplant or supersede, Israel, the Jew.

I'm not going to answer everything you wrote. It just a waste of my time. If I answer, you'll just ignore what I write to form your own narrative.

If you commit to go line by line, I will be glad to show just how wrong you are. Till you do, I'll give you what you give others....

Quote me saying that God has replaced the Jew with the Church. You can't. I haven't said. That is your false narrative to inject your false claims into the discussion.

A Jew was never established through the blood of Abraham. A Jew is only established by faith. Which is why Paul called Timothy his son.

You're the one dishonoring Christ. He alone is the physically promised SEED that came forth from the loins of Abraham. The ONLY PHYSICAL manifestation of THE heir/descendant who has ALL the promise of God given to Abraham.

Your theology replaces Jesus Christ with the unfaithful.

David died and lost his "kingship". So has every single king that preceded or proseeded David. Every single one of them died.

OUR KING lives forever more. ALL Jews live in Him.

FSSL & Ransom: Having fun rough housing around, kids?
How do you figuratively raise up children to Abraham from stones?
. . . Try analyzing the text based on every possible meaning it provides.

Here's an exercise for you: list out for us every single possible interpretation of that text you can think of.

I'll give you just one:
It means God is able to make anything, even stones, into "children of Abraham". But what are "children of Abraham"?

This is addressed right here [timestamped directly to point]:

A Jew was never established through the blood of Abraham.
This is a very pigeon-holed idea that comes from isolating a few verses in the NT and using them to go back and erase everything in the OT. God called his people "Israel", "Jews", throughout the entire OT. They already existed.

You are missing the point: they are now talking TO THE JEWS about their spiritual birth TO COME. The Spirit WAS NOT YET GIVEN until Pentecost.