The "Great Commission".

Wait, so the US is the Kingdom of Heaven now? I'm done. Next UGC Bible Study's gonna be next level, guys.

Eph 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
Eph 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory

I bet you really have no idea what "the earnest of our inheritance" really means. I can't say it any better than John Gill did....

Which is the earnest of our inheritance,.... The incorruptible and never fading one in heaven, or the heavenly kingdom; this is the Father's gift, his bequest, and belongs only to children; it comes to them through the death of the testator, Christ, and is for ever; and of this the Spirit of God is the pledge and earnest: an earnest, is what confirms an agreement, and assures the right to the thing agreed to, and is a part of it, and lesser than it, and is never returned; so the Spirit of God certifies the right to the heavenly inheritance, as well as gives a meetness for it; he is the firstfruits of eternal glory and happiness, and of the same kind with it; and as he is enjoyed in measure by the saints now, is lesser than the communion which they shall have with him, and with the Father, and the Son, hereafter, for the best things are reserved till last; and being once given into the heart as an earnest, he always continues, he never removes more, or is ever taken away:

But hey..... Just keep on dividing. God is not divided. You can't separate the Kingdom of heaven from Christ in US.

God is not divided. You can't separate the Kingdom of heaven from Christ in US.
The Kingdom of Heaven is not God you illiterate child. God is not a mountain or a table, that is Pantheism. Learn how to read.

And you just keep on ignoring half of the Bible. You ridiculously illogical walking contradiction.

I haven't ignored anything. Go line by line. One at a time, and show me what you claim I've ignored.

The Kingdom of Heaven is not God you illiterate child. God is not a mountain or a table, that is Pantheism. Learn how to read.

So you're really going to promote a Kingdom without the King?

I know you don't really want to give Christ the Preeminence He desires but this is ridiculous.

Do you even care anything about Jesus Christ? Or.... like so many.... He is just a means to YOUR end?

So you're really going to promote a Kingdom without the King?
The King lives IN the Kingdom. The Spirit and the light of Christ will FILL the Kingdom.

HE IS NOT THE KINGDOM ITSELF, YOU PECULIAR PANTHEIST. AND THAT KINGDOM IS NOT THE US. OUR GOD IS NOT A MOUNTAIN OR A TABLE.

Why don't you explain to us all how the Kingdom described in Jer. 31, Is. 66, and Micah 4, is DIFFERENT from the one in Rev. 21.

Here's a hint: It's not.

I realize that Mormons believe such. I didn't know there were any IFB Mormons around.

Pray tell.... just where do you get this from?

Riddle me this: What becomes of the billions alive at the end of the Millenium?

Notice the differences:

"Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool.." (NO PANTHEISM, GOD IS NOT COMPRISED OF THESE PHYSICAL OBJECTS)

YET THERE IS A SPIRITUAL KINGDOM, WHICH IS GOD HIMSELF, WITHIN YOU:
"The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

YET THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WILL BE "THERE" IN JERUSALEM:
"But in the last days it shall come to pass (is God a man that he can lie? this will happen), that the mountain (God is not mountain, neither is this mountain OR ANY ASPECT OF THIS KINGDOM WITHIN YOU) of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills (THIS KINGDOM WILL BE ESTABLISHED "THERE"); and people shall flow unto it... Jerusalem."

"For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord.."

***This Physical Kingdom is still there in the New Testament, THE NEW COVENANT DID NOT CANCEL IT JUST BECAUSE THE SPIRITUAL KINGDOM IS NOW WITHIN YOU.
"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven..."

Paul was already in the Spiritual Kingdom of God, which IS God himself in you:
"To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:"

Yet he was not in the Kingdom of Heaven yet, he says God will preserve him UNTO his Heavenly Kingdom:
"And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen."

THE SPIRITUAL KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU: IT IS JOY IN THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU, NOT MEAT AND DRINK:
"For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost."

THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS WITHOUT YOU, THERE WILL BE MEAT AND DRINK:
(Jesus to the 12 Apostles): "And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

Good luck erasing all of the verses about the Physical Kingdom because you hate what the Bible says in favor of your stupid political confession from the 1500's or whatever. God will not change his words even for 1 million famous scholars.

THE SPIRITUAL KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU: IT IS JOY IN THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU, NOT MEAT AND DRINK:
"For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost."

THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS WITHOUT YOU, THERE WILL BE MEAT AND DRINK:
(Jesus to the 12 Apostles): "And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel."
BY THE WAY. IF YOU WANT TO TELL US ALL THIS IS THE SAME KINGDOM, THEN WHO WAS LYING, JESUS OR THE APOSTLE PAUL?

They are saying 2 exactly opposite statements from one another. They aren't just saying something different, they're saying the OPPOSITE.

I GUESS THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T OBEY GOD AND
RIGHTLY DIVIDE.

The King lives IN the Kingdom. The Spirit and the light of Christ will FILL the Kingdom.

HE IS NOT THE KINGDOM ITSELF, YOU PECULIAR PANTHEIST. AND THAT KINGDOM IS NOT THE US. OUR GOD IS NOT A MOUNTAIN OR A TABLE.

Why don't you explain to us all how the Kingdom described in Jer. 31, Is. 66, and Micah 4, is DIFFERENT from the one in Rev. 21.

Ah. Mormonism.

Why don't you provide a Scripture that says what you claim it says? If you can come close, then I'll be glad to address it. Please don't post something from the book of Mormon.

Ah. So you really don't care much for Jesus Christ do you?

Are you married? Have you ever told your wife that she really isn't what is important about your marriage? Its just the marriage itself? Or its the house? of the car? or the "things" in the marriage? How about your children? Have ever told them you just had them to help you labor through this life. That living really isn't about them? Its about LIVING itself?

Your heart isn't fixed on Jesus Christ. Its fixed on what you believe you get from Him. You have left your first love. Which is ironic given what you preach concerning church ages.

If you'll start with Jer 31 and post the specific verses you're referencing, I'll start there. I'm not a mind reader and I'm not going to watch hours of your video to try and get a cohesive thought from them.

Notice the differences:

"Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool.." (NO PANTHEISM, GOD IS NOT COMPRISED OF THESE PHYSICAL OBJECTS)

I don't believe in Pantheism. However, I realize that people like yourself like to lie about those who promote Jesus Christ. This is a common tactic from your "kind".

The verse you quoted is a metaphorical expression. No. Heaven, isn't literal shaped liked a throne.

However, this is where you error greatly. Heaven does come forth and is issued from God. It is built and constructed based upon His Divine Character and Love for His Bride. (Those in Christ Jesus). AS such, it is an expression of His Divine Character and Person.

As such, there is no separation between what has come forth from God in the construct of Heaven and God Himself.

This isn't Pantheism. I've confessed Jesus Christ for decades. Jesus Christ is very personal to me. I love Him. He has the Preeminence in my theology. He's just a means to an end to you.

Ah. Mormonism.

Why don't you provide a Scripture that says what you claim it says? If you can come close, then I'll be glad to address it. Please don't post something from the book of Mormon.

Answering a question with a question.

thelogos666hour.png

So "treasure_lost" knows somehow that the billions of those alive at the end of the Millennium either die, or.....vanish? Who knows?

Answering a question with a question.

View attachment 1428

So "treasure_lost" knows somehow that the billions of those alive at the end of the Millennium either die, or.....vanish? Who knows?

You said....

You assumed what you said is true without any attempt to establish it as being true via the Scriptures.

I might have an answer but you need to establish what you say as being fact before I can give an answer.

Like I said, I know what Mormons believe about this. I have no idea what a self confessed IFB....dabbling in Mormonism believes. You're a moving target till you can give something to establish your belief..... other than you "believe it".

What happens to billions alive at the end of the Millennium? Well, according to Matthew 25:31-46, when Christ returns, the teeming billions will all either inherit Christ's kingdom, or else go into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels,

Contrary to Moron beliefs, there will be no further procreating going on in the heavenly state, Matthew 22:30.

As such, there is no separation between what has come forth from God in the construct of Heaven and God Himself.
That first verse was to prove that God is not his creation. You are a literal Pantheist, a fake Jew, you believe the Kingdom in Micah 4, Is 66, Heb 12, and Rev 21 is not real, and you are a Covenant Theologian, yet you deny all of these things and then continue to argue in favor of them as a literal hypocrite.

This is you:

"I'm not a Pantheist, I'm just saying you cannot separate God's creation from God himself, they are one and the same."
"I'm not a Jew, I'm a Gentile, I'm just saying physical ethnic differences don't exist (but I'm a Gentile), a true Jew is one inwardly and all in Christ are true Jews, the physical Jews throughout the entire OT weren't Jews at all. I'm in Christ, but I'm not a Jew."
"I believe the coming Kingdom is real, I'm just saying Gal. 4 says the coming Kingdom was an allegory (it absolutely does not: you childishly twist the word with NO CARE for Jesus)."

I'm convinced treasure_unseen refuses to use his brain.

If you really cared about Jesus as you claim,
you would not rebel against his word and twist it with your outlandish metaphors, allegories, and theories.
God exalts his word above his name, yet you exalt your human reasoning above his word.
If you cared as you claim, you would obey God when he told us to rightly divide instead of scoffing at this.
You are essentially trying to be your own God and use the Bible like a salad bar to hurl verses out of context at others to further your own beliefs.

You are a literal Pantheist
. . . or, at least, he will be until he says something else UGly disagrees with, in which case he'll become a literal atheist or literal Manichaean or literal Mormon, or something else that contradicts what UGly accused him of thirty seconds earlier.

Because UGly is a literal extremist.

Heck, he and treasure_unseen deserve each other.

. . . or, at least, he will be until he says something else UGly disagrees with, in which case he'll become a literal atheist or literal Manichaean or literal Mormon, or something else that contradicts what UGly accused him of thirty seconds earlier.

Because UGly is a literal extremist.

Heck, he and treasure_unseen deserve each other.

You're so sweet. I sure do miss your charming demeanor.

That first verse was to prove that God is not his creation. You are a literal Pantheist, a fake Jew, you believe the Kingdom in Micah 4, Is 66, Heb 12, and Rev 21 is not real, and you are a Covenant Theologian, yet you deny all of these things and then continue to argue in favor of them as a literal hypocrite.

Pantheist's deny the Lord Jesus Christ. You're being a ridiculous liar. I confest Jesus Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He alone is Salvation. There is no other name whereby to be Saved.

I'm convinced treasure_unseen refuses to use his brain.

Sure.... We'll see what God says. Let God be true and every man a liar.

If you really cared about Jesus as you claim,
you would not rebel against his word and twist it with your outlandish metaphors, allegories, and theories.
God exalts his word above his name, yet you exalt your human reasoning above his word.

There is NOTHING above the name of God. Nothing. Your blaspheme in choosing your king James over the Scriptures is telling. You're dividing the indivisible God.

If you cared as you claim, you would obey God when he told us to rightly divide instead of scoffing at this.
You are essentially trying to be your own God and use the Bible like a salad bar to hurl verses out of context at others to further your own beliefs.

Yeah. Right. You've spent more time studying commentary then you've ever studied the Scriptures themselves. Everything you read is through the lens of man's teachings.