The Hacker Thread about Absolutely Nothing Particular!

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Here is a thread where you can post your random thoughts.  Need to vent?  Have at it!  Have something stupid to say?  Bring it on!  Have a picture that just needs posting?  Post away!

Stickin' Hacker!!!!  Ah, I already feel better!  :)

So......This is a thread like unto almost every class I took at HAC?  A wild tyraid of sometimes connected thoughts?  I'm nervous.  Is there going to be a test where we are quizzed over the only information that was not covered and be told that we ought to know that anyway?

It's time for Teri in NC to join this forum. 

Where is Teri please c ome we miss you!!

Sherryh said:

She refuses to join this forum until she knows who is operating it.

Ask her if she knows who owns every store she shops at? No!!

We miss you Teri.............

If a Hacker preaches on an empty night bus does he still get "Amens!!"?

Johnny was upset.  He was trying to explain the game to his little brother who just wasn't paying attention.  Johnny started to scream and run around the room.  Soon, he had kicked over the lamp and broke the bulb.  His mother intervened and started to correct him: "Johnny, you can't start destroying things when someone doesn't listen to you!"

"Why not mommy?  Preacher does!"

True HACkers ban on-line dictionaries. They contain the definitions to "quit" and "compromise" and you can't cut them off of a computer screen with scissors!

Smellin Coffee said:
True HACkers ban on-line dictionaries. They contain the definitions to "quit" and "compromise" and you can't cut them off of a computer screen with scissors!

Even though Teri has tried twice!!

You know, I heard many sermons at HAC that would fit in this thread:

"I'm just gunna unload the shotgun and let that buckshot of the Bible hit any old buzzard that's flyin!"

RAIDER said:
Here is a thread where you can post your random thoughts.  Need to vent?  Have at it!  Have something stupid to say?  Bring it on!  Have a picture that just needs posting?  Post away!

A thread about nothing..... Is that like a show about nothing? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

IFB X-Files said:
As the Northeast is being pounded with snow, we are prepared to endure several days of 70+ degree days with clear skies. We covet your prayers.

Go the beach and get a suntan........ :)

RAIDER said:

Tell her that there is a rumor that this forum is being operated by a high level CM consultant. That should draw her in. ;D

RAIDER said:
Sherryh said:

I'll tell her to join under an assumed name.

Maybe something like Miss CAROLina, a play on your favorite staff member's name, RAIDER.

IFB X-Files said:
You realize things aren't as good as they seem when you start getting emails from The Scooter Store.
Had to bump this...pure comedy.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Not that I'm saying, but I'm just saying that that's what they say.

Baptist City Holdout said:
If you have anything flamingo put it on Ebay; it'll sell.
lil disgusted?

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2