The Harlot's Daughters Are Returning To Their Mother!

Biblebeliever

Elect
Reaction score
The Harlot's Daughters Are Returning To Their Mother! -Video by brother Bryan Denlinger

https://youtu.be/9yqcfgepXdw

Published on Jun 13, 2016
All Bible-believing Christians need to boycott this wicked event, and dis-fellowship with ANYONE who is attending it!

Not sure I understand the surprise that this is going on.  It's been going on for decades.

Twisted said:
Not sure I understand the surprise that this is going on.  It's been going on for decades.

You have to understand, BB only comes out from under his rock after full moons.

Biblebeliever said:
The Harlot's Daughters Are Returning To Their Mother! -Video by brother Bryan Denlinger

All Bible-believing Christians need to boycott this wicked event, and dis-fellowship with ANYONE who is attending it!

I don't like the video; the guy sounds like a hate-monger and just throws out beliefs with no support.

I do not believe that Catholics teach that the Pope is Jesus.

I am not convinced that the number 9 has any more meaning to the occult than any other number.

Blech.

Nevertheless, the warning part is valid -- God desires us to be united IN TRUTH, not mere "united" -- groups like these think that doctrine is a dirty word and appear ready to abandon any beliefs just to "get along" with one another.  This is not Biblical - the Biblical command is to separate from uncleanness.

Walt said:
Biblebeliever said:

I don't like the video; the guy sounds like a hate-monger and just throws out beliefs with no support.

I do not believe that Catholics teach that the Pope is Jesus.

I am not convinced that the number 9 has any more meaning to the occult than any other number.

Blech.

Nevertheless, the warning part is valid -- God desires us to be united IN TRUTH, not mere "united" -- groups like these think that doctrine is a dirty word and appear ready to abandon any beliefs just to "get along" with one another.  This is not Biblical - the Biblical command is to separate from uncleanness.

With you I agree...full blown ecumenism is not biblical...but I also have to say that total separation from other genuine believers, though they not be of our type, is not biblical either.

Biblebeliever said:

https://youtu.be/9yqcfgepXdw

I still can't believe that there are people who have the patience to listen to this guy or spandexson or their cohorts.

That's pretty funny!  Basically a video version of the Babylon Bee, right?

So who's the satirist speaking on that video?

I am convinced that Biblebeliever is actually RSC2a sock-puppet account. Nobody can actually believe this, can they?

Recovering IFB said:
I am convinced that Biblebeliever is actually RSC2a sock-puppet account. Nobody can actually believe this, can they?

Of course he could. It 's genius that has limits.

Disfellowship.

Now, where have I heard that before....?

earnestly contend