The Heresies of the Religion of Calvinism and how Satan has used it to infiltrate the Church

UGC

FagBoyCigar
Reaction score
A superlative source on this topic who is now making waves across the internet is Pastor Kevin Thompson, who I believe now has around 100 videos lacerating Calvin's doctrines down to their core ideological essence.

Anyone, and I do mean anyone, who makes it through just one of them will already see how they've been indoctrinated by a system grounded in paradoxical axioms unified only by polarity via juxtaposing tensors, leading any and all who adopt it into an ineluctable state of complete and total cognitive dissonance.

He specifically addresses the LBCF in this video. Timestamped to just one point of many:

Of course, there are a few stubborn Calvinists here who've been harassing the Baptists that were never swayed by the outdated political moves of the LBCF to appease the Presbyterian leaders of Parliament at the time by compromising into Calvinist Covenant Theology to an almost indistinguishable degree alongside the Westminster Confession of the Presbyterians, who will attempt to avoid the inconvenient truths exposed in these videos. Little did they cogitate what they were getting themselves and the name of their entire movement into by harassing and trolling actual... Christians. Everyone else is now learning just how mentally insane Calvin's doctrines are, even while the Calvinists bury their heads in the sand in staunch avoidance of the revival taking place all around them across the internet.

The New Calvinists' dishonest political smear tactics of infiltrating Baptist churches and attempting to run out Dispensational truth are now being exposed, and it is an ugly thing.

-James

they've been indoctrinated by a system grounded in paradoxical axioms unified only by polarity via juxtaposing tensors,
Here, you might need this.

Have fun with your video.

I haven't seen that brand in California.

Or are "Canadians" unaware that Californians are not from the south?

Branching off on a side note:
Most Koreans don't receive our education from the south, and we tend to outperform liberal "scholars" in all areas of academia. :)

Have fun trying to apply your favorite anti-KJV stereotype that we're "white guys with an uneducated southern accent".
I have plenty of friends who are "white guys from the south", but I'm west coast. :)

Perhaps God needed to raise some people up to humble the pseudo-scholars of inferior yet self-inflated IQ.
Hey Calvinist "scholars", let UGC know if you need lessons on vocabulary, diction, and syntax,
or perhaps more importantly, mathematics and logic. :) *crickets*

One day we'll stop playing around and actually try with you guys. Don't take it so seriously, Calvinists! It's just some healthy competition! :)
As long as you know Jesus is behind your doctrine of Calvinism *cough* and not our doctrine that comes from this thing called the Bible,
you shouldn't have anything to worry about!

I haven't seen that brand in California.

And I haven't seen a phrase like "paradoxical axioms unified only by polarity via juxtaposing tensors" used by anyone who wasn't high. (And before church, too! Scandalous!)

According to the UGC Wonder Twins ("Shape of . . . an infinite number of monkeys! Form of . . . random words!"), this is why someone is a Calvinist:

200px-Components_stress_tensor.svg.png
200px-Components_stress_tensor.svg.png

Shame on you all, juxtaposing tensors like that!

Personally, I liked the polarity of the juxamaposng tensors. But Mom wants you to give back the pot lids and stop banging on them.

@Ransom Why don't you write us all another colorful haiku? They really exemplify your brilliance.

Apparently, our resident composer doesn’t care for Benjamin Keach.

Calvinist "scholars": your move.

animated.gif

You were trying to show all us KJV readers how brilliant you are, were you not?

I'm sure he felt appropriately humiliated by your generic music and hilarious misuse of hard words.

Busy teaching these suppositious "intellectuals" a lesson right now, Canadian Bacon.
composer.gif

Why don't you go back to mommy's basement and write us a little haiku.

Why don't you go back to mommy's basement and write us a little haiku.
If that's what you want.

"Juxtapose tensors"
is what UG thinks is English.
Epic devival!

Last edited:
And I haven't seen a phrase like "paradoxical axioms unified only by polarity via juxtaposing tensors" used by anyone who wasn't high.
"Juxtapose tensors"
is what UG thinks is English.

Perhaps you weren't raised around peers who received an Ivy League education, and that's OK.

Here, this is but one conceptualization of tensorial application to logic in relation to programming languages, but I'm sure you already knew that all systems can be brought from primogenial states of translucence into lucid transparency when discerned by their mathematical counterparts. Especially logic:

"Tensorial logic... whose purpose is to circumscribe the basic ingredients of reasoning,
and to study them using the tools of contemporary algebra.

...Tensorial logic is a primitive logic of tensor and negation which refines linear logic by relaxing the hypothesis that linear negation is involutive. Thanks to this mild modification, tensorial logic provides a type-theoretic account of game semantics where innocent strategies are portrayed as temporal refinements of traditional proof-nets in linear logic. In this paper, we study the algebraic and combinatorial structure of negation in a non-commutative variant of tensorial logic."

Source: https://www.irif.fr/~mellies/tensorial-logic.html

But this is all very elementary, so I can see how you would think those who talk about it "must be high". :)

Sorry, what were you saying about the Dunning-Kruger effect again?

Sorry, what were you saying about the Dunning-Kruger effect again?
That you can tell the people who have climbed Mount Ignorant on the left of the chart, by the way they substitute shouting (bright colours, bold text, large fonts) and big words they don't understand, for actual coherent thoughts? Sounds about right, doesn't it, crayon boy?[/b]

[UGC's text de-crayoned for the sake of everyone's eyes]

big words

That's OK. We all know Calvinites are just blundering trailer park trolls who bully anyone who disagrees with them because they can't comprehend Ivy League academia or the King James Bible.

When someone

• uses a phrase like "a system grounded in paradoxical axioms unified only by polarity via juxtaposing tensors," with no clear sense that he actually knows what those words mean; then
  • attempts to claim, when mocked for his unintentional comedy, that it is "elementary," and in support of this argument, randomly generates another paragraph of obfuscatory word salad; then
  • rushes off to Google and tries to defend said word salad with a Web page about "tensorial logic"; but
  • fails to comprehend, clearly, that "tensorial logic" is a discipline of mathematics, not philosophy; therefore,

My assessment of the Dunning-Kruger effect remains as it was:

dunning-kruger-png.1013

Yep. That's Bro. James-and/or-Abraham, whichever of the Wonder Twins is beating the keyboard against the desk this morning. He's climbed to the top of Mt. Stupid and proclaimed himself the king of the hill.

That's OK. We all know Calvinites are just blundering trailer park trolls who bully anyone who disagrees with them because they can't comprehend Ivy League academia or the King James Bible.
Sorry, could you repeat that? I was momentarily distracted by my tensors becoming un-juxtaposed.

Sorry, could you repeat that?
Aw, poor Ransom is experiencing an amalgam of both shock and denial.

What did you call us again, the "Wonder Twins"? So sad that the smarter of us hasn't even posted a single comment yet.

Ransom is still speechless from what I just said like:

Here's the lesson:
Just like the wealthiest people don't flaunt their money or drive Lambos
while all the posers in the class right below them do,
unless it's to make the point I just did, the most intelligent people don't flaunt their intellect
while all the posers a full standard deviation below them do.

This is why Dr. Ruckman was a genius, and real recognize real.
It's also why Calvin was an idiot, as were those who put the LBCF together.
And mostly it's why those who both follow Calvin and attack Ruckman are the biggest idiots of all.

You can see them on the left edge of Ransom's Dunning-Kruger chart, because they're all now UGC-heads and are relearning the Bible from the beginning.

We all have to start somewhere. Be humble and let God. There is no shame in humility, but there is every shame and embarrassment in pretending to be something you are not.

-James