The Heresies of the Religion of Calvinism and how Satan has used it to infiltrate the Church

Winning*

(Spelling is a thing if you're going to accurately describe reality).

RansomAndhisDog.gif

Don't worry, someone will give you another chance to be a covert forum mole someday, Ransom.
Maybe next time you'll get away with it
Sitting behind your lonely keyboard
in momma's basement
waiting for granny to bake the next batch of warm cookies
*ring ring...* :(

FSSL: With that said... this forum is lightly moderated.
UGC: There's your problem. Instead of hanging out on the fence all day, Mr. Nice Guy "Yes Man", why don't you make a decision.

I already explained, in a private message to you, the history of this forum has been light moderation.... it will continue that way. You are rather new here. You do not understand the historical approach to this forum.

I don't read everything. If you think something needs moderating, there is a function for it.

Leadership? Hah! I make sure the server is running well (and replaced like it was yesterday)... Spam bots are dealt with... Nudity isn't posted... people are free to post their ideas... and occasionally post a quality thread to jump start discussion

You ignore the fact that a question can be answered by a question.

You have the burden of proof to prove your positive assertions for the KJV to be true and scriptural, but you dodge it.

That's all you DO is answer questions with questions. Case (again) in point:

Logos666 has no Scriptures.jpg
You could have easily answered where the Scripture are. You didn't. You dodge the question "with a question". You could have said, "No, the ESV is the inspired Scripture". But you didn't. You dodge the question.

I have given my position on the KJV. Several times. I'll give it again; I believe the King James Bible is the holy scriptures, given by inspiration of God. No dodge. I've also stated that other versions CONTAIN holy scripture, but have been corrupted and are not trustworthy.

When Logos666 finally comes out and tells us where the holy scriptures are that he will submit to as his final authority, I'll pay attention to him. Until then, he's nothing but hot air.

You could have easily answered where the Scripture are.

I have already clearly stated where the Scriptures are so your question was pointless. In agreement with the early English Bible translators including the KJV translators, the existing, preserved Scriptures in the original languages are the proper standard and greater authority for the making and trying of all Bible translations. English Bible translations are the word of God translated into English, and they have secondary, derived, acquired authority according to their accuracy and faithfulness to the greater authority of the preserved Scriptures in the original languages. The preserved Scriptures in the original languages remain the standard for testing the accuracy of Bible translations and for correcting errors in them.
This standard has been used in making corrections to the 1611 edition of the KJV as well as for making corrections to other of the many varying editions of the KJV.

The KJV is the word of God translated into English in the same way that the pre-1611 English Bibles are and in the same way that post-1611 English Bibles such as the NKJV are.

I have given my position on the KJV. Several times. I'll give it again; I believe the King James Bible is the holy scriptures, given by inspiration of God.

You assume and believe an unscriptural, human opinion of men. You have presented no positive, clear, sound, scriptural case for your opinion. The Scriptures including as translated in the KJV do not state that the KJV is given by inspiration of God. 2 Timothy 3:16 refers to the giving of the Scriptures by inspiration of God to the prophets and apostles. It has not been demonstrated that 2 Timothy 3:16 refers to the process of the making of a Bible translation. There is no mention of the process of translating in 2 Timothy 3:16. You are trying to add something to the Scriptures that they do not state nor teach. You are unsoundly trying to make an opinion or tradition of men into a doctrine of God.

If the word "Scripture" in 2 Timothy 3:16 supposedly included Bible translations, the "all" in 2 Timothy 3:16 would mean that it would have refer to all Bible translations so that would not support inconsistent, exclusive, only claims for one English translation in 1611.

If the 1611 KJV was supposedly given by inspiration of God, it would have had no errors (introduced by men in it) that needed correction. It has been soundly proven that the 1611 edition of the KJV has some errors. If the KJV was supposedly given by inspiration of God, the human process for its making would conflict with the way that God gave scripture by inspiration to the prophets and apostles. In inspiration, God did not give an individual writing/epistle to a group of men. In giving Scripture by inspiration, God did not have different men revise, change, and correct the translating of other men since the words that proceeded from the mouth of God by inspiration to a prophet or to an apostle needed no revising and changing. KJV-only advocates do not think about how the human rules for the translating conflict with the scriptural teaching concerning inspiration.

The Scriptures are the specific revealed, written words of God given by the miracle of inspiration to the prophets and apostles. According to the Scriptures, God revealed His Word to the prophets and apostles by the Holy Spirit (Eph. 3:5, 2 Pet. 1:21, 2 Pet. 3:1-2, Rom. 15:4, 1 Cor. 2:10-13, Rom. 16:25-26, Heb. 1:1-2, Acts 1:2, Eph. 2:20, Acts 3:21, John 16:13, John 17:8, 14, John 3:34, 2 Sam. 23:2, Luke 24:25, 27, 44).

The word of the LORD came to the prophets and apostles (1 Sam. 15:10, 2 Kings 20:4, Isa. 38:4, Jer. 1:4, Jer. 29:30, Ezek. 6:1, Dan. 9:2, Jonah 1:1, Zech. 7:8, Acts 3:21). A true prophet spoke from the mouth of the LORD (2 Chron. 36:12, Luke 1:70, Jer. 1:9, Acts 3:21, 2 Sam. 23:2, Deut. 18:22). The actual specific words that proceeded out of the mouth of God or that God breathed out are those original language words given by inspiration to the prophets and apostles (Matt. 4:4, Deut. 8:3, Luke 4:4). God’s Word is “the Scriptures of the prophets” (Rom. 16:26, Matt. 26:56). God gave His words or spoke by the mouth of the prophets (Luke 1:70, Jer. 1:9, Acts 1:16, Acts 3:21, Ps. 68:11, 2 Chron. 36:12). All Scripture was given by inspiration of God to those prophets and apostles (2 Tim. 3:16, 2 Pet. 1:21, 2 Pet. 3:1-2, Eph. 3:5, Eph. 2:20, Jude 1:3). While 2 Timothy 3:16 may not directly mention the prophets and apostles, the parallel verse concerning inspiration (2 Pet. 1:21) clearly connected the miracle of inspiration to them when considered with other related verses. Comparing scripture with scripture, the holy men of God moved or borne along by the Holy Spirit in the miracle of inspiration were clearly the prophets and apostles (2 Pet. 1:21, Eph. 3:5, Eph. 2:20, 2 Pet. 3:1-2, Rom. 16:26, Luke 1:70, Matt. 26:56). The exact same words that the psalmist wrote in Psalm 95 the Holy Spirit spoke or said (compare Ps. 95:7 with Hebrews 3:7). What Moses said to Pharaoh as the LORD told him (Exod. 9:13), the Scripture said (Rom. 9:17, Exod. 9:16). The overall teaching of the Scriptures would indicate that there can be no new inspired works without living apostles or prophets (2 Peter 1:21, Eph. 3:3-5, Heb. 1:1-2, Luke 1:70, 24:27, 44-45, Acts 1:16, 3:21, 26:27, Matt. 2:5, Rom. 1:2, Rom. 16:25-26, Jer. 29:19, 2 Chron. 36:12, Dan. 9:10, Amos 3:7).

Twisted is clearly holding it down in here for the time being.

I'm waiting for the opportune moment to post my trump card should they keep harping on the King James.

I'm waiting for the opportune moment to post my trump card should they keep harping on the King James.
You mean that version of the Bible that you believe had at least two people following satan's doctrines working on. (I really what to see this trump card).

LOL!

giphy.gif