The Importance of Your Church Web-Site!

I like the hidden link idea better than having it out there on the main page, too.

We touched on the idea of having a message board or community for members, similar to "The City" that some churches are adopting. I'm not big on the whole closed social network idea, but I think something that could be used to schedule shifts in the nursery and exchange information semi-privately might be good. That may be a better place for a giving/donate link as well.

I understand the reluctance by some to provide an on-line giving option, but as someone posted earlier, younger, computer savvy members expect such an option. They pay their debts on line, shop on line and don't use checks.

We are planning an option on our new website AND planning to provide a way to use debit cards to give during our services.

Tarheel Baptist said:
I understand the reluctance by some to provide an on-line giving option, but as someone posted earlier, younger, computer savvy members expect such an option. They pay their debts on line, shop on line and don't use checks.

We are planning an option on our new website AND planning to provide a way to use debit cards to give during our services.

Have you considered a drive-thru?  ;D

(I have no problem with it)