You wish.

Hush

Anishinabe

But I REALLY have the LAST word!

Omega

Anishinabe

aleshanee said:
zyzzogeton

i found an unabridged dictionary more modern than the 1927 colliers edition... . and it listed this word...zyzzogeton ..as the very last... :)
a zyzzogeton is a very rare species of leaf hopper endemic to south america..... however.... connoisseurs of fine wines and liquors might
disagree and say that the first word i listed.. zymurgy.. was the last word in everything.. ..  whether it appeared in a dictionary or not....  ;)
I guess you found "the last word"...
So, my lips are :-X

aleshanee said:
zyzzogeton

i found an unabridged dictionary more modern than the 1927 colliers edition... . and it listed this word...zyzzogeton ..as the very last... :)
a zyzzogeton is a very rare species of leaf hopper endemic to south america..... however.... connoisseurs of fine wines and liquors might
disagree and say that the first word i listed.. zymurgy.. was the last word in everything.. ..  whether it appeared in a dictionary or not....  ;)

You win.

Wait, me saying that is me winning.

I win.

aleshanee said:
Torrent v.2 said:
aleshanee said:
zyzzogeton

You win.

Wait, me saying that is me winning.

I win.

at least until i find a newer dictionary... ;D...  oh... ??? ....  wait.. . . nevermind..  :D. . this works too... ..  :p
Yeah, really, 1927 is a bit old.

Word!

"ZYZZYVA"

The last word in the English Oxford dictionary is "zyzzyva." It describes various tropical weevils, that can be destructive to plants.