The Mega-Thread for COVID Evangelists

I know that here in Tennessee, they've been checking the sewage for monitoring the pandemic. Don't see how they can allegedly tell which variants are present since they've already admitted they can't tell the difference between the variants from tests when they take a sample to determine if someone has the VID! Many people here, including medical doctors I know, have stated that they believe that the water may have the virus in it. Of course, this sounds like a conspiracy theory, but to many, it seems plausible.
Definitely sounds like a conspiracy theory. This is my summary of the video: COVID was created from synthesized snake venom and spread via drinking water in order to get snake DNA to combine with our DNA which converts us into children of Satan.

Definitely sounds like a conspiracy theory. This is my summary of the video: COVID was created from synthesized snake venom and spread via drinking water in order to get snake DNA to combine with our DNA which converts us into children of Satan.
Someone ought to have told them that snake venom isn't poisonous unless it enters the bloodstream. If you swallow it, it just gets digested.

Sounds plausible to me......

Just an FYI, it's been over a year now since my 2nd Covid vaccine shot. I still have no detrimental side effects. And I still, as far as I know, haven't had Covid.

Do you believe that the Covid Pandemic spread and the KJV falling to 4th place in Bible sales is coincidental?
twisted, Lew and I beg to differ!

Brackets are highlighting links.

The U.S. {Centers for Disease Control and Prevention} stealthily edited a webpage it maintains that lists details about messenger RNA {(mRNA)} COVID-19 vaccines.
The {page}, titled “Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines,” says it was last updated on July 15. But archived versions of the page show that key portions were removed on July 22 or July 23.
The version {captured on July 22} includes the claim, “The mRNA and the spike protein do not last long in the body.”
“Our cells break down mRNA from these vaccines and get rid of it within a few days after vaccination,” it says. “Scientists estimate that the spike protein, like other proteins our bodies create, may stay in the body up to a few weeks.”
The {following day}, the claims were gone.
A CDC spokesperson acknowledged to The Epoch Times that the removal happened, despite the page still saying it has not been updated since July 15.
“CDC routinely reviews our webpage information to ensure we have consistent and up-to-date recommendations. In an effort to make all COVID-19 vaccine webpages consistent, information on the Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines webpage was adjusted and a portion was removed,” the spokesperson said in an email.
The removal drew criticism from some, including scientist Ray Armat, who first noticed the stealth edit.
In a social media post, he described the alteration as done “in a tacit/underhanded way.”
“The CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website,” Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) added.

Attachments

• 00000 CDC Stealth-Edits Page on Messenger RNA COVID-19 Vaccines.pdf
    186.4 KB · Views: 0
Just for the record, I remain unvaccinated and I've had Covid and have no long term ill effects that I am aware of. Anectodal evidence that it makes no difference one way or the other to have gotten the shot(s).

9 people in this household overall.... 3 of which were home most of the time during lockdown.... 6 that worked outside..... all vaccinated with the moderna vaccine... ....and all agreeing from the start to follow certain safety precautions we decided together on back in early 2020 when the pandemic first started....... ..

it was based on proven and common sense medical knowledge and general practices recommended by the 4 medical professionals in the household... ...was decided on irregardless of anything the cdc or fauci did... said to do... lied about.... or changed their mind about........ and it involved N-95 masks worn at appropriate times .... and social distancing... also done at appropriate times..... practices to adhere to while outside the house.... plus sterile technique and contamination control prodedures any time any one of us came back into the house after being out of it......

it;s actually more complicated than all that..... but long anecdotal story short........with the exception of the other 3 now making trips outside with the rest of them - we are still following all those rules... kept current on vaccines... and none of us among the 9 have contracted covid...... ..in fact.... nobody has really been sick with much else either since we started this.......

of course that;s not to say we couldn;t all come down with it tomorrow..... or that the plan we have followed would be successful or even possible in some other state.... some other type of house or building.... or with someone less educated than the rest of us in the house... or if someone breaks a rule and doesn;t tell us... ...... but so far it has worked for us and we all have been safe...

Last edited:
I only received the preliminary vaccine and stopped at that. I did get Covid, but not until the second or third wave. I barely had a fever and would say I’ve had colds far worse. I knew people who were not vaccinated and died or got very sick, but I also knew people who were vaccinated and still got very sick (but didn’t die). Unfortunately Covid turned into political football. It should have never become political, but that’s the world we live in now.

I only received the preliminary vaccine and stopped at that. I did get Covid, but not until the second or third wave. I barely had a fever and would say I’ve had colds far worse. I knew people who were not vaccinated and died or got very sick, but I also knew people who were vaccinated and still got very sick (but didn’t die). Unfortunately Covid turned into political football. It should have never become political, but that’s the world we live in now.

liberals are in a big quandry now because of the way they politicized covid....... at the peak of HIV they politicized HIV status to the extreme.. all to satisfy the gay community... and then enforced it with HIPPA.... medics who drew blood on people infected with HIV were not even allowed to know their status or if blood they had been exposed to was infected... .. .nobody could know and nobody could ask about HIV.....

it took the death of a paramedic...a lawsuit ..and a court order just get a bill passed that allowed medical staff to know if a patent had HIV or not.... and then finding out required going through a complicated process and a ton of paperwork....

compare that to what they did with covid where privacy was thrown out the window.... everybody had to know everything about everybodies covid status at all times.... nothing was private... you had to present your vaccine card everywhere you went and your temperature was taken at the door...

now they are faced with monkey-pox... which is basically a sexually transmitted disease which has so far affected only gay men..... .. and they don;t know how to handle it... ...how do they go back to the HIV era privacy policy when they already flushed that cat out of the bag?

Last edited:
liberals are in a big quandry now because of the way they politicized covid....... at the peak of HIV they politicized HIV status to the extreme.. all to satisfy the gay community... and then enforced it with HIPPA.... medics who drew blood on people infected with HIV were not even allowed to know their status or if blood they had been exposed to was infected... .. .nobody could know and nobody could ask about HIV.....

it took the death of a paramedic...a lawsuit ..and a court order just get a bill passed that allowed medical staff to know if a patent had HIV or not.... and then finding out required going through a complicated process and a ton of paperwork....

compare that to what they did with covid where privacy was thrown out the window.... everybody had to know everything about everybodies covid status at all times.... nothing was private... you had to present your vaccine card everywhere you went and your temperature was taken at the door...

now they are faced with monkey-pox... which is basically a sexually transmitted disease which has so far affected only gay men..... .. and they don;t know how to handle it... ...how do they go back to the HIV era privacy policy when they already flushed that cat out of the bag?
Monkeypox has affected far more than "gay men." This is misinformation. Yes...it does primarily affect gay men, but there are many in Tennessee who aren't gay (do you think a 9 month old baby is a homosexual?) who have monkeypox, including a widow, several straight men, a couple of gradeschool children who got it from touching a family friend who has the pox. Misinformation does nobody any good.

Monkeypox has affected far more than "gay men." This is misinformation. Yes...it does primarily affect gay men, but there are many in Tennessee who aren't gay (do you think a 9 month old baby is a homosexual?) who have monkeypox, including a widow, several straight men, a couple of gradeschool children who got it from touching a family friend who has the pox. Misinformation does nobody any good.

i didn;t know that.... even the pro left news here that would normally be all about protecting gay interests reported it was mostly affecting gay men... . but said nothing about anyone else..... .sorry... ... but you know how it is out here on an island in the mid pacific.... .... they tell us nothing but lies.... ..leave us in the dark.... then we get raked over coals when we repeat what they told us..... oh well.... :confused:

but then again.... come to think of it..... the far left wokesters might believe a 9 month old baby could be homosexual... ....😲

Last edited:
i didn;t know that.... even the pro left news here that would normally be all about protecting gay interests reported it was mostly affecting gay men...

Obviously, a virus has no way of knowing if the person it is infecting is homosexual, and so anyone is susceptible. That said, the vast majority of cases (98%) are male homosexuals with multiple partners.

Obviously, a virus has no way of knowing if the person it is infecting is homosexual, and so anyone is susceptible. That said, the vast majority of cases (98%) are male homosexuals with multiple partners.
And in Tennessee, Nashville/Davidson County was just reported as having over 1/2 of the cases here in Tennessee. Nashville has a huge homo/bisexual population count, and a huge number of adult bookstores/homosexual-oriented businesses. The homosexuals have even been known to frequent a park in Nashville, and there have been many arrests there in recent years for ludeness.

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) used COVID-19 for biological warfare, according to a new report by nine experts with the Washington-based Center for Security Policy (CSP).
Generals, medical experts, and foreign policy experts including former U.S. House Intelligence Committee Chairman Pete Hoekstra and retired Army Lt. Gen. William “Jerry” Boykin, a former deputy undersecretary of defense, contributed to the report, which is available in book form on Amazon.
The report, titled “The CCP is at War with America,” asserts that there’s no evidence that COVID-19 was a natural virus, arguing that there’s significant evidence it emerged from a government biological weapons lab in China. It also states that the CCP deliberately allowed the virus to spread worldwide by allowing international flights while locking down movement within China.

Attachments

• CCP Used COVID-19 for ‘Biological Warfare,’ Research Group Says.pdf
    432.2 KB · Views: 0

Vaccinated people are more likely than the unvaccinated in recent months to be a COVID-19 case, hospitalization, or death in 25 states, according to an Epoch Times investigation.
In Kentucky in June, for example, 67 percent of the deaths were among the vaccinated, according to data obtained by The Epoch Times.
That same month, the vaccinated made up 65 percent of COVID-19 cases, 64 percent of COVID-19 hospitalizations, and 66 percent of COVID-19 deaths in Wisconsin.
The numbers are a drastic change from 2021.
After the mass vaccination campaign in the United States gained momentum, virtually every state reported unvaccinated people making up the vast majority of COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths.
The numbers began tilting while the Delta virus variant was dominant. They have tilted even more since the Omicron variant displaced Delta, according to the newly collated numbers.
The Epoch Times compiled the data from state health department websites and databases. Some were obtained through records requests and have never before been made public.

Attachments

• EXCLUSIVE_ Vaccinated Making Up Higher Proportion of COVID-19 Metrics in US.pdf
    450.6 KB · Views: 0
And why would any of this surprise people? It shouldn't.