The new Champion Baptist college.

I am certainly no IFB basher and I have not heard about Capaci or Champion outside of the forum.
However, the implication that KJVO belief is akin to a major doctrine  or that Billy Graham is somehow less than a fundamentalist simply illustrates why the IFB movement is in decline.

And, you can whistle past the graveyard all night long, but the IFB movement IS in decline!

Where is the billy graham movement? Independent baptist churches are currently being planted across this great land.

ExFundy said:
Where is the billy graham movement? Independent baptist churches are currently being planted across this great land.

Seriously?  :)

For good or bad (I have an idea we would disagree)  Graham has had a huge impact on Christianity, especially in the US (I believe by the grace of God...you will probably think differently).

There have many people on these forums claim their spiritual heritage from their parents being saved a BG crusade. Many, many churches, non-denoms and denominationals,  and parachurch organizations have come about as a result of the BGEA ministries as well as a weekly radio broadcast, weekly TV broadcast, syndicated newspaper column, monthly ministry magazine, Cove ministry, start of Christianity Today magazine, international evangelists training, etc.  These were not because of Graham being a great person but because of God choosing to use him.

<raises hand as one whose dad was saved in a BG Crusade>