The ONE QUESTION whose correct answer proves the KJVO myth false...

Robocop and logos troll many Christian sites all with the same messag which is read what we think is the best for you. Do not rely on the Holy Spirit just their supposed wisdom of men.
The Holy Spirit doesn't mention the KJV anywhere. Nor does it mention the modern versions. Let's let the Holy Spirit lead the people to the bible he wants to use in their lives...not someone with a trumped up opinion based on conjecture.

Another thread where it's obvious Noodleneck is only here to show his rear.

He'll post something like "You're running away" in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

No doubt you’re spiritually dead, sadly.
Fortunately for you, stupid, you're only dead from the neck up.

It amazes me how much you can talk, specifically to contribute nothing of substance to this thread or this forum. You just love the sound of your own opinions.

("Yeah, you MVers sure do love the sound of your opinions all right" coming in 3, 2, 1...)

Well, brother, I did. I studied Textual Criticism. I have read all the KJVO books. The Majority Text books. The Dean Burgon book, the Westcott Hort book, Alll of the counters, and the King James Only position is untenable, logically, historically and theologically. If you really want to be faithful to God's word, I have a book for you.
Thank you Bob ,but to be faithful to God’s word it has to be from God’s word not what scholars, critics, and or denominations believe IMO.

What kind of gobbdeygook response is that? Shjow me from the Bible that the King James is the only word of God.
He can't...and he knows it. He'll try to pull out the "purified 7x" text....LOL

It is where God led me and keeps me talk to Him.
What a poor excuse...no proof...what??? He came down and had breakfast with you and told you this is where you should stand? More of the typical KJVO hogwash and dodge.