The real death rate for coronavirus infections?

Good one. Shared.

The top one doesn't protect the wearer. It protects those nearby from the wearer. That's one of the reasons people in Asia have worn them for so many years. We think it's for protection from pollution (especially in China) and that's one reason but those who are sick do it out of courtesy.

Last edited:
The top one doesn't protect the wearer. It protects those nearby from the wearer.
True, if the wearer is sick. But then if sick, he should be home, not out. That would be courtesy.
And how do the gloves protect anybody? They don't. Those gloves are filthy unless constantly changed.

This is all done for CONTROL, but thanks for playing. (Is your mask on while you type?)

True, if the wearer is sick. But then if sick, he should be home, not out. That would be courtesy.
And how do the gloves protect anybody? They don't. Those gloves are filthy unless constantly changed.

This is all done for CONTROL, but thanks for playing. (Is your mask on while you type?)

I'm not wearing a mask. I would only wear a mask in necessary situations such as going to the dentist or getting a haircut where it is mandatory.

Also I hadn't really noticed the gloves I was thinking of the mask. I only wear those kind of gloves to protect my hands from chemicals or from grease when working under the hood. I would agree one should change the gloves after use but I've seen a doctor rub alcohol on them but that's a different situation than why I wear gloves.

Last edited:
Video of a custom mask. At least it wasn't West Virginia this time.

Video of a custom mask. At least it wasn't West Virginia this time.

Everyone has a problem with breathing over time if wearing a mask too long. You can take the mask off once in a while to take a breath. You don't need to wear it outside unless you are in a crowd and people are too close.

Last edited:

I'm assuming that people with vaccine allergies are exempt. This is ethically still wrong though and people will find a way to get around it whether that means pulling their kids out of school and homeschooling or moving to a more remote area. I don't think religious people want to put people in danger let alone put themselves in danger. A lot of them are just informed about the safety of vaccines and need education though and some do change their minds.

Here’s some good promises:

“Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.” Psalm 91:3

“You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.” Psalm 91:5-6

But you might want to check Psalm 91 to see if they apply to you.