The Roadway Gang

Jo

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Made you look ;)

Don't do that!!!

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

I have heard several times, the ?Legends of the Roadway Gang? is just that, legends. Though it is common knowledge that these are just fictitious tales perpetuated by a certain attention starved individual, Can anyone confirm if there truly was a wandering band of marauders who prayed on the weak or was it all just stories.

sword said:
I have heard several times, the ?Legends of the Roadway Gang? is just that, legends. Though it is common knowledge that these are just fictitious tales perpetuated by a certain attention starved individual, Can anyone confirm if there truly was a wandering band of marauders who prayed on the weak or was it all just stories.

I was at HAC at the time of the Roadway Gang. There were a few macho overzealous UPS employees who mistreated students they saw as weak. Vineyard thought it was funny. When Hyles/Evans knew what was happening an end was put to it. I remember it being preached against in church and chapel. If I remember correctly Evans jokingly called it the "Roadway Gang" and some have chosen to dramatize into something that it was not. A lot of years have passed but this is the way I remember it.

LongGone said:
sword said:

I was at HAC at the time of the Roadway Gang. There were a few macho overzealous UPS employees who mistreated students they saw as weak. Vineyard thought it was funny. When Hyles/Evans knew what was happening an end was put to it. I remember it being preached against in church and chapel. If I remember correctly Evans jokingly called it the "Roadway Gang" and some have chosen to dramatize into something that it was not. A lot of years have passed but this is the way I remember it.
Who was that creepy poster on the old FFF who kept talking about the Roadway Gang?

16KJV11 said:
LongGone said:
sword said:

Who was that creepy poster on the old FFF who kept talking about the Roadway Gang?

Vince.  But it was on this FFF too.

My father was apart of the roadway gang.

He told me a few stories and told me he had almost got expelled. I have a year book that he had wrote ?Roadway? beside every picture who was a member of that ?gang?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colvin5776 said:
My father was apart of the roadway gang.

He told me a few stories and told me he had almost got expelled. I have a year book that he had wrote ?Roadway? beside every picture who was a member of that ?gang?

OK.........names please.

Names would be helpful...I was in college at that time.

My fathers name is Don or Donald Colvin

Twisted said:
16KJV11 said:
LongGone said:
sword said:

On the old FFF, it was that loon atheist animal lover.....

Teri in NC said:
Twisted said:
16KJV11 said:
LongGone said:
sword said:

On the old FFF, it was that loon alleged atheist animal lover.....DT