The Storm is Coming?

Starlifter

Elect
Reaction score
I have been hearing scuttlebutt from at least three sources that something big is brewing from the top in government involving martial law, arrests, tribunals, etc.
I hate scuttlebutt and fear mongering and this is the first time I have brought this up beyond myself and my wife .
Anybody else hearing this stuff?

Last edited:
I have been hearing scuttlebutt from at least three sources that something big is brewing from the top in government involving martial law, arrests, tribunals, etc.
I hate scuttlebutt and fear mongering and this is the first time I have brought this up beyond myself and my wife .
Anybody else hearing this stuff?
Mostly just from the anon group. They think Trump is going to pull off some miraculous event to stay in the whitehouse. It never phases them that the prior predictions/assurances didn't pan out. One of the alternative social medias has folks talking about warrants being signed to arrest about every liberal politician that you can think of. I think 'ol Joe's inauguration will go on as planned. Probably less chance of violence since the sane trump supporters will be discouraged to show in case of another event like at the Capital.

Someone (on left or right) has been predicting martial law, the New World Order <tm>, or the end of democracy since at least the George H. W. Bush administration, and I start there only because that's how f far back my awareness goes of fringe politics. Every political crisis or disaster--flood, hurricane, terrorist attack, cult siege, excessive use of executive orders--has been claimed as a pretext for the current president to declare martial law and overturn the Constitution.

Hasn't happened yet, which is why I give no credence to scuttlebutt. Maybe someday the wolf comes, but it won't be on the wolf-criers' timing.

Until this past summer, I wrote off the conspiracies that a pedophile island existed where powerful people traveled to.
So... my thinking? ANYTHING is possible...
... now back to my QAnon forum... peace out!

What is weird is that my sister, a dyed in the wool liberal, spent some 25 years as the wife of a State Department Diplomatic officer on the foreign field and domestic, living near DC, has heard things as well.
This is the first I have heard these kinds of things come from her. I didn't tell her what I have been hearing b/c I don't like spreading things that I cannot verify as true.

Biden's brother, James, bought property on Water Island in 2005. Next to Epstein's island.
Biden's son has very bad content on his laptop.

Don't forget ESPN/NBA/NFL sold out to China as all NBA players are full fledged liberals and want to help Biden free all Black Criminals plus LeBron and the NBA are considering a move to China.

niggersshoulddie.jpg

What is weird is that my sister, a dyed in the wool liberal, spent some 25 years as the wife of a State Department Diplomatic officer on the foreign field and domestic, living near DC, has heard things as well.
This is the first I have heard these kinds of things come from her. I didn't tell her what I have been hearing b/c I don't like spreading things that I cannot verify as true.
Reminds me of the Oklahoma City bombing. I have a friend (2-time Jeopardy winner) whose mother got a call from her friend telling her that her daughter, who worked at that building, got a call from a stranger that morning telling her not to go to work. She didn't go. But....I can't verify it so I don't tell that story often.

Does anyone else long for the old days when Trolls had a tad more wit, imagination and coherence?