The worst of times

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
While we all had our individual experiences at HAC/FBCH, I'm sure we can talk of both good times and bad times.  This thread is for us to share the bad times we had.  Maybe it was an activity, a class, a ministry, a friend, etc.  Tell us about something you truly disliked at HAC/FBCH.

*As always, one story or thought per post.

The night bus.  Enough said.

Any class taught by Carl Laurent.

Finding out Roger Casteel ran off with his secretary.

Being "blackballed" by Roger Casteel because I would not stay and be a bus captain during the summer.

fishinnut said:
Any class taught by HACker/Jack Rose.

I was able to avoid that one as he left my Sophomore year.

fishinnut said:
RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:
Any class taught by HACker/Jack Rose.

I was able to avoid that one as he left my Sophomore year.
Consider yourself fortunate........

That's what I heard.  People talked about him like he was a very brilliant individual.

Requirement for dorm girls to sign out on their door when leaving the building....even to walk around the lake.  Grrrrrr.

Teri in NC said:
Requirement for dorm girls to sign out on their door when leaving the building....even to walk around the lake.  Grrrrrr.

If you did not have to sign out you would have been at the mall within 20 minutes.

The bus route mentality fueled at HAC.

Working third shift at the factory and having to go right to school.

The 70 mile drive from Aurora, IL (my bus route) to the church.

16KJV11 said:

I just can't imagine any parent allowing their child to ride a bus that distance.

Shocked-Emoji.png

Twisted said:
16KJV11 said:

I just can't imagine any parent allowing their child to ride a bus that distance.

Shocked-Emoji.png
Eh, no problemo, we simply habla'd in our best espanol...La iglesia esta' muy circa.  :p