The Worthless Thread for Specifically Increasing Post Numbers

The grass is clearly greener in Hawaii.

On a clear night, with a full moon, you can sometimes see the sparkle of soot in the air in Gary.
i;ve heard horror stories about gary indiana.... ....i;ve never been there... but i do
remember the low-lying band of smog that encircled los angeles when i was a child
... we only get that kind of thing when one of the volcanos is erupting and the wind
brings the smoke from it our way.... they call it vog here.... ..it;s acrid and can very
irritating for people with asthma and other respiratory ailments...thankfully it;s rare
- and right now the only volcano erupting is kilauea.. and it;s relatively quiet at the
moment just a lot of steam rising from the fissures... ....

how is it that video games have some of the best music?... .i heard this first thing this
morning and it got stuck in my head..... now i;m gonna have to check the game out..
....might be too intense though... .i;m still going back and trying to finish legend of
zelda windwaker now and then .....🤨

crusader-kings-3-release-date-announcement-september-1.jpeg

I tried a low carb diet. I almost ended up going to jail.
the last time i tried a low fat low carb diet i realized pretty quickly what it was doing to me.... and thankfully i saw it before the worst happened....... i can sometimes get internal warning signs that the path i;m on is going end in the psychiatric lock up... and i could feel it then .... so i ended up going to my favorite lounge chair with a big jar of peanut butter and a table spoon....fixed the problem pretty quick....

but that was years ago.... since then i have eaten well but healthy - and depended on heavy exercise and being more active to keep weight in check...... ..but it;s a battle i will one day lose and i know it.... .. i came to grips with the fact that there are no navajo or short hispanic women either one that are not well rounded once they reach middle age... and i accepted it.. ..... fatness is in my genetics.... .but it still has to run faster than i can ride a bicycle to catch me.... 🚲

so i ended up going to my favorite lounge chair with a big jar of peanut butter and a table spoon....fixed the problem pretty quick
I hear ya there. One of the things I have given up, and it is huge, is ice cream. Actually, I haven't TOTALLY given it up but I've greatly reduced my consumption of it. So what have I replaced it with? PEANUT BUTTER. I tried the "natural" stuff but it's tendency to separate and either be runny or like clay was a turn off. I love PB on apples and sometimes bananas. My favorite way is a big spoonful on a piece of fresh multi-grain bread with a glass of ice cold milk.

I hear ya there. One of the things I have given up, and it is huge, is ice cream. Actually, I haven't TOTALLY given it up but I've greatly reduced my consumption of it. So what have I replaced it with? PEANUT BUTTER. I tried the "natural" stuff but it's tendency to separate and either be runny or like clay was a turn off. I love PB on apples and sometimes bananas. My favorite way is a big spoonful on a piece of fresh multi-grain bread with a glass of ice cold milk.
this is the one i go to now... .. super crunchy..... we tried the health food store natural kind
and like you say it always separated.... it also tasted like something was missing..skippy
also makes a natural creamy style and we use that for thai food sauces and other recipes
that call for peanut butter.......there is quite a few different chinese sauces my dads wife
adds peanut butter too as well.... ....but those are specialities i don;t try to re-create myself
....... .i can never get them right.....

71ba6ab9-a791-4488-bfe4-982e892ea0cc_1.cb2e9b8e720d4e8aedac30e1e7be28ef.jpeg

I tried the "natural" stuff but it's tendency to separate and either be runny or like clay was a turn off.

I prefer natural peanut butter, but you're right, its tendency to separate and gradually harden as the oil gets used up is a major annoyance.

I've heard storing the jar upside-down helps keep it mixed.

I prefer natural peanut butter, but you're right, its tendency to separate and gradually harden as the oil gets used up is a major annoyance.

I've heard storing the jar upside-down helps keep it mixed.
we tried that..... but all it did was allow the oil to collect at the bottom of the jar while the top got dried out... ..in general it was just a big mess.....

Diets are worthless...
I hadn't ridden my bike at all last year, then I broke my foot and did nothing but sit around my apartment for five weeks.

At that all shows.

I tuned up my bike and got out on it last weekend, and put myself on a 2000 calorie per day diet.

I'm changing jobs (Amazon cancelled my employer's contract) and my daughter has moved back in with me. She's gotten kinda wild and we clash. So I'm under a pile of stress.

After one week I've already tightened my belt an extra notch.