These tactics look familiar?

Just me

Elect
Reaction score
Tactics for radicals

1) Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have (Alinsky 1972: 127).
2) Never go outside the experience of your people (Alinsky 1972: 127). 
3) Wherever possible go outside of the experience of the enemy (Alinsky 1972: 127).
4) Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules (Alinsky 1972: 128).
5) Ridicule is man's most potent weapon (Alinsky 1972: 128).
6) A good tactic is one that your people enjoy (Alinsky 1972: 128). 
7) A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag (Alinsky 1972: 128).
8 Keep the pressure on (Alinsky 1972: 128). 
9) The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself (Alinsky 1972: 129).
10) The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition (Alinsky 1972: 129).
11) If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside (Alinsky 1972: 129). 
12) The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative (Alinsky 1972: 130). 
13) Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it (Alinsky 1972: 130).

Saul Alinsky’s ideas

Did you copy these out of the OBC or WHBC handbook?

TruthBearer said:

lol!!!!

Sadly, they are the unwritten rules the place ultimately lives by. And they have mastered them.

Just me said:
TruthBearer said:

lol!!!!

Sadly, they are the unwritten rules the place ultimately lives by. And they have mastered them.

The beauty of un-written rules is you can change them on a whim to fit the current situation.

TruthBearer said:
Just me said:
TruthBearer said:

lol!!!!

The beauty of un-written rules is you can change them on a whim to fit the current situation.

What you talkin bout Willis?  That is situational ethics and they preach against that at WHBC/OBC!!!