Think Twice Before Being Happy the "Old FFF" is Back Online....

FreeToBeMe

Elect
Reaction score
.....just sayin'.  Especially the part where is states "Google has listed this website as unsafe to browse due to: phishing".  My antivirus program has automatically blocked it.

http://www.scamner.com/check/fundamentalforums.com

:) Rogue and company were so giddy about it returning, too!

FSSL said:
Yeah, well....they're idiots, so.............I'm sure they'll think up some lame excuse that old website is safe for them to play on. 

Specifically,  this is what my AV program is telling me:

Reported Web Forgery!

This web page at www.fundamentalforums.com has been reported as a web forgery and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Web forgeries are designed to trick you into revealing personal or financial information by imitating sources you may trust.

Entering any information on this web page may result in identity theft or other fraud.

Tim said:
I don't get any of those messages on my browser when I visit the .com version.

I have latest OS 10 and latest Firefox.
...remember the idiots I was referring to in my post above?

Tim said:
I don't get any of those messages on my browser when I visit the .com version.

I have latest OS 10 and latest Firefox.

Well, no problem then!

Go right ahead and visit the .com FFF all you want.

Be sure to view several forums and threads.

FreeToBeMe said:
FSSL said:
Yeah, well....they're idiots, so.............I'm sure they'll think up some lame excuse that old website is safe for them to play on. 

Specifically,  this is what my AV program is telling me:

Reported Web Forgery!

This web page at www.fundamentalforums.com has been reported as a web forgery and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Web forgeries are designed to trick you into revealing personal or financial information by imitating sources you may trust.

Entering any information on this web page may result in identity theft or other fraud.

Not that I'm going to visit the .com site anytime soon, but if someone was to steal my identity, it sure wouldn't get them much. My credit score is so low (how low is it? said in my best "Match Game" voice LOL!!) they wouldn't be able to even buy a stick of gum on credit using my identity.  :eek:  ;D

HeDied4U said:
... they wouldn't be able to even buy a stick of gum on credit using my identity.  :eek:  ;D

Bummer! Thanks for letting me know!

I say that because those clowns think I am behind the outages of that heap.

FSSL said:
I say that because those clowns think I am behind the outages of that heap.
Yup, again....they're idiots.  Trying to put lipstick on a pig and assuring everyone that the site is safe because apparently "someone" is reporting the site as malicious.   

Some real bright "bulbs."

Tomato's conspiracies become Praise_Yeshua's realities... and the rodents emasse.