This forum is with two thumbs down

M

Mick

Where is teh Calvinistic/Armenian forums?

Are you all too chikcen to debate with me?

Knight was too scared, OT, too.  the only one who is not afraid of me is loseing.

Start one up, the calvisnism forum and I'll beat any of you in a debate as long as no pics about gangsters rapping mad.

Bring it!!!

There's a "Systematic Theology" forum.  Which Calvinism and Arminianism most definitely are.

Feel free.

No one is ever a calvinist when they get saved!
They become one when then won't tell a sinner about the Savior.
I have no use for a skinkin Calvinist nor a Christian that won't witness.

Carry on.

The Real Baptist
You are ignoring this user.

Hmm.  Not quite the same panache as vBull's ignore announcement.  But any port will do in a storm.

admin said:
Ransom is right about the Systematic Theology thread. Then again..... anyone that's studied System Theology would no better  8)

I don't particularly understand why a Calvinist would want to specifically argue with a Armenian...  ;D

If you must have a "Calvinist/Arminian" forum... I will can create one.

What you think?

How about a soul winners forum.

Carry on Admin!

Hey Mack, since it is two thumbs down...does that mean you are leaving?

OK...so we are beginning to attrach a few i-dots!  ;)

admin said:
Ransom is right about the Systematic Theology thread. Then again..... anyone that's studied System Theology would no better  8)

I don't particularly understand why a Calvinist would want to specifically argue with a Armenian...  ;D

If you must have a "Calvinist/Arminian" forum... I will can create one.

What you think?

Call it a Sovereignty of God versus Sovereignty of man forum and I will post there.

Ransom said:
The Real Baptist

Hmm.  Not quite the same panache as vBull's ignore announcement.  But any port will do in a storm.

I'm not so sure The Real Baptist isn't a sock puppet!

Tarheel Baptist said:
Ransom said:
The Real Baptist

I have little doubt that he is...nothing like the real Real Baptist...now whether that is good or bad, I will let you decide!

T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Ransom said:
The Real Baptist

I have little doubt that he is...nothing like the real Real Baptist...now whether that is good or bad, I will let you decide!

Man, I own you guys.  A brand new forum and I'm the topic of discussion....too funny.

Wait until Marty gets here, then it's game on!

Until then

Carry on

Hambone is thinking about joining.

The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Ransom said:
The Real Baptist

Man, I own you guys.  A brand new forum and I'm the topic of discussion....too funny.

Until then

Carry on

I hope he does. Marty brings an interesting color to every argument.  And he is a topic that will spawn endless discussion and endless harassment from the lower class crowd.  I say that because he is to be blamed for his stupidity but not harassed. That is cheap.

Bob said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Ransom said:
The Real Baptist

Until then

Carry on

I hope he does. Marty brings an interesting color to every argument.  And he is a topic that will spawn endless discussion and endless harassment from the lower class crowd.  I say that because he is to be blamed for his stupidity but not harassed. That is cheap.

You will have to define "harrassed"...it is he who still claims to be a pastor while leaving broken lives behind while he moves across the country.  It is not harassment to challenge his claim...he might be a "pastor" to the ignorant little church down in Florida...but he is far from a biblical pastor!

T-Bone said:
Bob said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Ransom said:
The Real Baptist

Until then

Carry on

You will have to define "harrassed"...it is he who still claims to be a pastor while leaving broken lives behind while he moves across the country.  It is not harassment to challenge his claim...he might be a "pastor" to the ignorant little church down in Florida...but he is far from a biblical pastor!

Throw stones much?

TRB

T-Bone said:
Bob said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Ransom said:
The Real Baptist

Until then

Carry on

There is a difference between calling him to account and harassing.

Calling him to account is the job of any poster on any site he frequents where he presents himself as fit for ministry.

Harassing is calling him names, repeating his sin over and over and over.

The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Bob said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Ransom said:
The Real Baptist

Until then

Carry on

Throw stones much?

TRB

I guess you are one who chooses to ignore the sins of a friend because he is a friend...I assume you don't preach about sin in your church, nor call your people into accountability.  If you did you would only be throwing stones...idiot! :p

Bob said:
T-Bone said:
Bob said:
The Real Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Ransom said:
The Real Baptist

Until then

Carry on

There is a difference between calling him to account and harassing.

Calling him to account is the job of any poster on any site he frequents where he presents himself as fit for ministry.

Harassing is calling him names, repeating his sin over and over and over.

So who is harassing?