Timeline of Peter Ruckman's Life

Looks like the UGC Channel is going to be "all Ruckman, all the time." I can hardly wait.

Now I know why some of us do not agree with Petey's wacko extremist teachings. It is because we dared to read the Bible for ourselves instead of blindly accepting the teaching of self-appointed authoritative teaching like Ruckman and his minions. This takes us back to the days before the Protestant Reformation, where lay people were not allowed to interpret the Bible for themselves but had to accept the dogma of the "magisterium" of the Roman Catholic Church.

With regard to the land promise to Israel, taught by Jeremiah, we are told in Jeremiah 25:11-12 and 29:10 that it would be fulfilled within 70 years. God already has completed fulfilled the land promise to Israel, Joshua 21:43-45. Nehemiah 9:7, 23-24.

If dispensationalism rises or falls on the Church/Israel distinction, then it must fall. Galatians 6:15-16, "For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God." There is no Church/Israel distinction, Galatians 3:6-9, 3:26-29.

Comments on Galatians 6:16: "The Israel of God: the true Christians, called here the Israel of God to distinguish them from Israel according to the flesh' - Adam Clarke.

"These, he declares, shall be the portion of all the Israel of God, all sincere Christians,, whether Jews or Gentiles, all who are Israelites indeed." - Matthew Henry

"Another purpose of the cross was to create a new nation, 'the Israel of God.' (Galatians 6:16) This is one of many names for the Church found in the New Testament." - Warren Wiersbe

"Israel of God - not the Israel after the flesh, among whom these teachers wish to enroll you, but the spiritual seed of Abraham by faith." -Jamieson, Fausset and Brown

Please accept my apologies for my impertinence and impudence in reading and interpreting the Bible on my own, instead of relying on the authority of self-appointed Ruckmanite teachers who I am supposed to allow to interpret the Bible for me.

Please accept my apologies for my impertinence and impudence in reading and interpreting the Bible on my own, instead of relying on the authority of self-appointed Ruckmanite teachers who I am supposed to allow to interpret the Bible for me.

how-dare-you-greta.jpg

With regard to the land promise to Israel, taught by Jeremiah, we are told in Jeremiah 25:11-12 and 29:10 that it would be fulfilled within 70 years. God already has completed fulfilled the land promise to Israel, Joshua 21:43-45. Nehemiah 9:7, 23-24.

It came to pass even sooner than that!

Thus the Lord gave to Israel all the land that he swore to give to their fathers. And they took possession of it, and they settled there. And the Lord gave them rest on every side just as he had sworn to their fathers. Not one of all their enemies had withstood them, for the Lord had given all their enemies into their hands. Not one word of all the good promises that the Lord had made to the house of Israel had failed; all came to pass. (Joshua 21:43-45)​

Some land was lost to border skirmishes during the time of the judges, but David regained it, and Solomon ruled over it, "and he had peace on all sides around him" (1 Kings 4:24).

If dispensationalism rises or falls on the Church/Israel distinction, then it must fall.

There is no distinction between the church and Israel. The church is Israel: built on the foundation of the patriarchs, with the Israelites cut off who rejected their Messiah, and the Gentiles who received him grafted in. Paul makes that clear enough in Romans 11.

So-called "replacement theology" is a Dispensationalist straw man. There was no replacement. There is continuation.

And since the "Lordship" debate is an internal debate in Dispensationalist circles, that makes it basically Napoleon and George Washington arguing over who gets to run the asylum.

I don't see how Ruckman can be regarded as a reliable, "appointed" and authoritative teacher, when he got it wrong about salvation by works, correcting the original manuscripts with the AV1611, rapture in 1989, etc. How is it that any Ruckmanites are still alive and well on Planet Earth - should they not have been snatched up in Ruckman's 1989 rapture? If they missed the rapture, it's not because they weren't saved - according to typical dispensationalist antinomianism, just about everyone who has ever prayed the "salvation prayer" is saved, even if they are fornicating with their father's wife and have not repented of that. I just don't see how we are helping the cause of Biblical fundamentalist Christianity when everything we teach is based on "Ruckman says," "Ruckman tells me so," "Ruckman is the greatest." This man is regarded as a wild-eyed crackpot by even the other KJV only folks like David Cloud, D.A. Waite, etc. Please, please, can't we give up the cultish, destructive obsession with Ruckman, and just move on?

I don't see how Ruckman can be regarded as a reliable, "appointed" and authoritative teacher, when he got it wrong about salvation by works, correcting the original manuscripts with the AV1611, rapture in 1989, etc.

I've probably discussed Petey as much as anyone else on this forum. But to put it into perspective, it's only because of my interest in KJV-onlyism. If not for that (and, broadly speaking, my other interests in conspiracy theories, esoterica, and other general crackpottery), it's very likely I never would have heard of him at all, ever. In the grand scheme of things, Peter Ruckman is completely unimportant and insignificant. I predict that now that he's dead, it won't be long before his cult of personality fades away. Jack Hyles was the pastor of a megachurch, and who really talks all that much about him anymore?

We laugh at UGgy,
because he thinks "all the land"
means "some of the land."

Ransom the next "Scooby Doo and the Incomplete Warming of the Promised Land featuring Anti-IFB Hippie Greta Thunberg" is not out yet. Relax.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Ransom the next "Scooby Doo and the Incomplete Warming of the Promised Land featuring Anti-IFB Hippie Greta Thunberg" is not out yet. Relax.
UG is pretty dumb.
Really, really, really dumb.
That's how dumb he is.

When somebody says
"Replacement theology"
unironically,

You can always tell
That he is a dispy-bot
Who thinks in straw men.

UGC says "Don't cry Ruckman" but then he mentions Ruckman 12 times in a single post. Maybe it's just me, but this is the kind of cultic hero worship that causes me to stay away from any movement, IFB or non-IFB, that is all about any entity that was not recognized by the Nicaea Council in 325 AD as a member of the Holy Trinity. UGH!

UGC needs to get some help.

Poor old Uggy-poo.
Can't discuss like a grownup.
Shows off toys instead.

Here is my response
To the revelation of
Uggy's brainless state:

?????
???????
?????.

Here are the questions
That Uggy cannot answer,
because he's afraid:

If metanoia means a change of mind, what does that entail?

When Peter told the people at Pentecost to "repent metanoesate, the verb form of metanoia] and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins" (Acts 2:38), what (not counting being baptized) was he telling them they were to do?

Similarly, when he told the crowd at the Temple to "repent [metanoesate], therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that he may send the Christ appointed for you" (Acts 3:10-11), what did he mean they should do?

While we're at it, when he told them to "turn back," what was he telling them to a) turn back from and b) turn back to?

When Paul told the Athenians that "The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent [metanoeo]" (Acts 17:30), what was he saying God commanded them to do?

Ransom's haikus: 1.
Uggy's dud theology:
One big fat 0.

Biblical questions:
Uggy's answers: Zip.

If metanoia means a change of mind, what does that entail?

When Peter told the people at Pentecost to "repent metanoesate, the verb form of metanoia] and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins" (Acts 2:38), what (not counting being baptized) was he telling them they were to do?

Similarly, when he told the crowd at the Temple to "repent [metanoesate], therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that he may send the Christ appointed for you" (Acts 3:10-11), what did he mean they should do?

While we're at it, when he told them to "turn back," what was he telling them to a) turn back from and b) turn back to?

When Paul told the Athenians that "The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent [metanoeo]" (Acts 17:30), what was he saying God commanded them to do?

When questions reared their ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, brave Sir UGC turned about
And gallantly he chickened out.
Swiftly taking to his "pair" of feet
UGgy beat a brave retreat.
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir UGC!

We’ll have to check with Twisted, but I’m thinking that left a mark....a ‘funny mark’!

Sorry, I won't be joining Petey in hell.
Did any of you happen to read the online condolences when Peter Ruckman died? Not a lot of worshipping a man, but more about salvation, lives changed. FYI - not that you or I know the heart of ANYONE in regard to anything - let alone salvation so claiming someone is in hell is a bit obnoxious on your part.

Did any of you happen to read the online condolences when Peter Ruckman died? Not a lot of worshipping a man, but more about salvation, lives changed. FYI - not that you or I know the heart of ANYONE in regard to anything - let alone salvation so claiming someone is in hell is a bit obnoxious on your part.

Ransom majors in obnoxious. But we still love him.

So, it's been 10 days.
Something tells me UGgy got
scared and ran away.