Trump was right . . . as usual

Gringo

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
While I'm sorry if this comes off as racist, I'm afraid that Trump is right about the worse of the worse coming across our border. And it really alarms me.

Today, we received a call from law enforcement in another state who is working with offices in our state.

They told us that there are bands or groups of latinos all over the country now, breaking into cars and property.

They told us that they KNEW they were at MY property on a certain date in February and that it was a Chilean group.

About a month ago, we had a young college student murdered about 45 minutes from my home, as she jogged. She was killed by an illegal Venezuelan.

They're HERE. Now. In our country. Maybe SOME families but HOARDS of MEN, organized men, running to and fro seeking what they may devour.

This isn't a game. This is REAL. We are LITERALLY being INVADED by who know who and the media defends the people ALLOWING this to go on

While everyone seems to be centered on the morals of the ONE person seeking to stop this.

Madness!

They WARNED us today and have sent us pictures and info to look for.

We have a FAR bigger problem in our country now, than just a loud mouthed twice divorced man running for president.

Last edited:
While I'm sorry if this comes off as racist, I'm afraid that Trump is right about the worse of the worse coming across our border. And it really alarms me.

Today, we received a call from law enforcement in another state who is working with offices in our state.

They told us that there are bands or groups of latinos all over the country now, breaking into cars and property.

They told us that they KNEW they were at MY property on a certain date in February and that it was a Chilean group.

About a month ago, we had a young college student murdered about 45 minutes from my home, as she jogged. She was killed by an illegal Venezuelan.

They're HERE. Now. In our country. Maybe SOME families but HOARDS of MEN, organized men, running to and fro seeking what they may devour.

This isn't a game. This is REAL. We are LITERALLY being INVADED by who know who and the media defends the people ALLOWING this to go on

While everyone seems to be centered on the morals of the ONE person seeking to stop this.

Madness!

They WARNED us today and have sent us pictures and info to look for.

We have a FAR bigger problem in our country now, than just a loud mouthed twice divorced man running for president.

and as a person of part hispanic heritage myself - i award this post
- - the nail-o-matic award.....

nailgun-study.jpg

you hit it on the head gringo.... ...and i would bet many old time forum members who remember me
from several years ago, and the passion i had for true refugees from mexico and latin america.. would
have never believed they would hear me say this or agree with such a post.... . but those were different
times back then and a different kind of migrant trying to cross the border.... what we have now is a full
scale invasion of military aged men from countries hostile to american ideals.. and they are showing that
hostility every chance they get.. in the mind of many democrats they are bringing in future democrat voters
..but in the minds of those who orcestrated this invasion.... and convinced the democrats to go along -

it;s far more sinister.... when they said they would change america by any means necessary they were
not just making a campaign slogan.... .they were making a declaration of war....

...and i would bet many old time forum members who remember me
from several years ago, and the passion i had for true refugees from mexico and latin america..
I remember that. And I remember commenting that the mission field was coming to us. But I agree, that the ones crossing the border illegally today seem to be a different sort.

In a recent interview with commentator Benny Johnson, former National Security Advisor General Mike Flynn, shared some shocking predictions while discussing his upcoming movie, “Flynn Movie: Deliver the Truth. Whatever the cost.
Flynn expressed concerns regarding unforeseen events that could impact the upcoming 2024 election.
During the discussion, Flynn touched upon the concept of ‘Black Swan’ events—unexpected occurrences with potentially severe consequences.
Flynn’s predictions stem from his extensive experience in military operations and threat assessment, both domestically and internationally. He emphasized the need for vigilance and preparation in response to such potential scenarios, including the possibility that certain actors may go to great lengths to avoid a traditional election if they believe they cannot win fairly.
From the comments: "Joe brought in over 10 million foreign combatants, so yeah."

xref: Dems Advance Legislation to Neutralize 2nd Amendment

Last edited: