Trump's (Im)moral Behavior

Hyper inflation (Biden tax) that keep hard working families from providing for themselves and their children.

Unsecured borders that allow million of illegal immigrants pouring in the country to comitt heinous crimes while bringing dangerous fentanyl with them that has killed thousands of American lives in the last year.

We can start with their stance on killing babies and go from there.
Until you can convince the people of America that it is babies that are being killed. We saw after Roe was overturned how that has played out.

I agree. I am very pro-life. My wife had an abortion years before we met and became a Christian after we met. She is very Pro-life also. She regrets the day someone talked her into aborting her baby.

I agree. I am very pro-life. My wife had an abortion years before we met and became a Christian after we met. She is very Pro-life also. She regrets the day someone talked her into aborting her baby.
There are countless people like this throughout the world that you will never hear of! Blessings to your wife and rest assured that she will see that child in heaven some day!

There are countless people like this throughout the world that you will never hear of! Blessings to your wife and rest assured that she will see that child in heaven some day!
I know. I am pro-life for economic and ecclesiastical reasons.
1. If all the million aborted babies were living today they would be at the top of their careers. They would be paying into Medicare and Social Security. Those programs would not be going broke.
2. Tehillim (Psalm) 139:13-16
For you fashioned my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I thank you because I am awesomely made, wonderfully; your works are wonders, I know this very well. My bones were not hidden from you when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes could see me as an embryo, but in your book all my days were already written, my days have been shaped before any of them existed.
The Jewish Didache expressly forbids abortion.
Baruch Hashem Adonai

Until you can convince the people of America that it is babies that are being killed. We saw after Roe was overturned how that has played out.
The context of that post was in response to Smellin asking what precluded me from voting for Biden. That was the first and most obvious thing that came to mind. There are many many reasons I could not support Biden…or any Democrat that agrees with thier Party Platform

The context of that post was in response to Smellin asking what precluded me from voting for Biden. That was the first and most obvious thing that came to mind. There are many many reasons I could not support Biden…or any Democrat that agrees with thier Party Platform
Maybe this pictureFB_IMG_1709765541828.jpg

I'm with you on Biden!