Trump’s test positive for Covid.

Tarheel Baptist

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I'm ready for him to come out on the other side. That virus was soooo weak it made Joe Biden look like a tough. I actually felt soo much better with the virus than without. What a pathetic virus.

IN THE WORDS of Joe Biden, this is a bunch of "malarkey"

Dude he doesn't have COVID, he's making it up as a political strategy. I won't be surprised if he faked his own death.

He'll be alright. Joe's praying for him.

I'm ready for him to come out on the other side. That virus was soooo weak it made Joe Biden look like a tough. I actually felt soo much better with the virus than without. What a pathetic virus.
I had the part about feeling better with the virus correct. From Trump's statement tonight:

"The president tweeted he “feels really good.” In fact, better than he did 20 years ago. Mark that down as “pretty good.”

"As a leader you have to confront problems" - Donald Trump, October 3, 2020 on why he didn't stay in his room in the White House but opted to go to the hospital.

Biden would probably stay home like he's being doing most of the time recently thinking that is leadership and the mask thing too - the majority of people probably aren't wearing masks because Biden is. There's just very little enthusiasm for Biden - they may vote for him but it's really voting against Trump. There's also the Bernie Bros who may not vote at all or will write in Bernie Sanders even though he's a Biden supporter now. I think Trump has a better chance now to win then he did in 2016 against Clinton.

"As a leader you have to confront problems" - Donald Trump, October 3, 2020 on why he didn't stay in his room in the White House but opted to go to the hospital.

Biden would probably stay home like he's being doing most of the time recently thinking that is leadership and the mask thing too - the majority of people probably aren't wearing masks because Biden is. There's just very little enthusiasm for Biden - they may vote for him but it's really voting against Trump. There's also the Bernie Bros who may not vote at all or will write in Bernie Sanders even though he's a Biden supporter now. I think Trump has a better chance now to win then he did in 2016 against Clinton.
I'm cautiously optimistic. From Bob Dole on I've always heard how the polls aren't accurate. In almost every case with the exception of 2016 they have been. Hoping it's something with Trump that will cause a repeat. There are a few polls odd polls out there that suggest huge support for him. When they make it not about you personally and ask "who do you think your neighbor is going to vote for?" Trump typically wins big. Another that compares primary support that supposedly either have or would have accurately predicted 23 of the last 26 election suggests the same.