Uh Oh! Verschuur has some competition!!

A

admin

Hey! If you want a handmade "Pure" Cambridge Bible, you can get one here: www.bibleguardian.com

Skip over that cheap pew version that you have to wait a week for delivery from Down Under! Someone else wants to get in on this marketing scam!!! You can get a genuine pig skin Bible with fake leather interior for only $250!

bibleguardian-facebook-logo.png

admin said:
Hey! If you want a handmade "Pure" Cambridge Bible, you can get one here:

Skip over that cheap pew version that you have to wait a week for delivery from Down Under! Someone else wants to get in on this marketing scam!!! You can get a genuine pig skin Bible with fake leather interior for only $250!

Wow.  You can tell it's the real deal, too, because it says AUTHORIZED version.  Plus, they list all the books of the Bible, and they're all there. 

The Rogue Tomato said:
admin said:
Hey! If you want a handmade "Pure" Cambridge Bible, you can get one here:

Wow.  You can tell it's the real deal, too, because it says AUTHORIZED version.  Plus, they list all the books of the Bible, and they're all there.

If it only has 66 books it is not an authentic genuine Authorized KJV.

bgwilkinson said:

But at least it solves, once and for all, the age-old mystery of whether the Israelites had Beersheba and Sheba as an inheritance, or just Beersheba.

Ransom said:
bgwilkinson said:

But at least it solves, once and for all, the age-old mystery of whether the Israelites had Beersheba and Sheba as an inheritance, or just Beersheba.

They're one and the same.  Beersheba is simply Sheba with a beer.  Probably a Bud Lite. 

The Rogue Tomato said:
They're one and the same.  Beersheba is simply Sheba with a beer.  Probably a Bud Lite.

Or, as it's more properly known from the Bible, unfermented grain juice.

admin said:
Hey! If you want a handmade "Pure" Cambridge Bible, you can get one here: www.bibleguardian.com

bibleguardian-facebook-logo.png

I checked this one it is missing:

Bilson's fawning tribute to James.

Smith's scholarly treatise on how they did the translation and their source materials.

All other perfunctory materials, genealogies, how to find Easter in perpetuity, etc.

All margin notes that Smith said were part of their translation.

The complete Apocrypha is missing.

This is just a partial list.

My conclusion is that the Bible Richard has made is not a genuine authentic Authorized Anglican KJV.

It is a pretender, not a real KJV, it is a partial KJV.

Here is a link to the genuine authentic authorized editio princeps KJV1611, the "Real Thing"

http://sceti.library.upenn.edu/sceti/printedbooksNew/index.cfm?TextID=kjbible&PagePosition=1

If you want one in beautiful red leather for less than $1,000.00 go here, I recommend it.

http://greatsite.com/facsimile-reproductions/kingjames-1611.html

I should point out that the reprinted 1611 KJVs are"consensus" editions.

The only two surviving 1611 KJVs slightly contradict each other.

Vince Massi said:
The only two surviving 1611 KJVs slightly contradict each other.

Well then... not quite pure, but close!

Okay - personal preference here - but - IF a guy is going to make a video about the absolute authority of the Scripture, only his copy of the Scripture that you can conveniently buy from only him, can't he wear something more than an undershirt?  This guy and Captain Suspenders need to get together for house church.

Binaca Chugger said:
Okay - personal preference here - but - IF a guy is going to make a video about the absolute authority of the Scripture, only his copy of the Scripture that you can conveniently buy from only him, can't he wear something more than an undershirt?  This guy and Captain Suspenders need to get together for house church.
I almost spit my coffee on my keyboard ;)