Unread posts issue?

Binaca Chugger

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Admin,

Normally, when I check the forum, I simply click the "unread posts" links at the top.  A couple days ago, I perused the forum from a computer where I did not log in, and discovered ALOT of threads that I don't recall ever seeing.  On my own machine, I give this a whirl and discover that "unread posts since last visit" does not filter down to show all the new threads that have started.  Is this a setting on my end or......?

Thanks,
Binaca Chugger

PS - If you have a good resolution, your next round of that brown nectar is on me! 8)

Binaca Chugger said:
Admin,

Normally, when I check the forum, I simply click the "unread posts" links at the top.  A couple days ago, I perused the forum from a computer where I did not log in, and discovered ALOT of threads that I don't recall ever seeing.  On my own machine, I give this a whirl and discover that "unread posts since last visit" does not filter down to show all the new threads that have started.  Is this a setting on my end or......?

Thanks,
Binaca Chugger

PS - If you have a good resolution, your next round of that brown nectar is on me! 8)

Yes. When you are not logged in, you will see random posts that include some very old ones.
The "unread posts" works fine for me.

Anyone else facing the same issue with "unread posts?"

Binaca Chugger said:

Well... since this was not really resolved, it looks like I am buying! :D