Update on Cameron Giovanelli

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this - it's good to hear Pastor Shiflett tell it like it us.  Please continue to post his follow-up videos, since he is inviting us to stay tuned to this channel.  We cannot allow Gray, Neal, Domelle and Trieber to speak for, and muddy up the image of, all IFBs with their theology of "cover-up of IFBX sex perverts for the good of the ministry."

TheRealJonStewart said:
Stacey Shifflet is one who I believe will "reform" the IFB movement. Not Steven Anderson or Josh Teis.
In what ways?

Thank you for posting this - it's good to hear Pastor Shiflett tell it like it us. Please continue to post his follow-up videos, since he is inviting us to stay tuned to this channel. We cannot allow Gray, Neal, Domelle and Trieber to speak for, and muddy up the image of, all IFBs with their theology of "cover-up of IFBX sex perverts for the good of the ministry."

Interesting point that no one came to defend him -- perhaps he committed the "unforgiveable" sin of admitting that he is guilty.

I guess Greg Neal will have to say that Cameron left Immanuel Baptist to go into a prison ministry. Just like all mention of Berean Baptist College disappeared after Greg Neal ran the family business aground, all mention of Cameron has disappeared from the latest scam "North Florida Baptist College".

Seeing on Twitter that Giovanelli was released after serving only 51 days. Is this true? That's like a slap on the wrist. :(

So sad. I wonder how long before he'll be pastoring again. Maybe Schapp should've hired Giovanelli's attorney.

I'm all for Giovanelli's exposure on this...and think his time should have been longer.

But it sure does seem that Shifflet is stretching his 15 minutes of fame here.

In what ways?
How about there will be no more cover up of pastors, their wives, their kids, their music directors...on and on and on sexually abusing kids. How about ridding this mentality of the pastor being in control of your life. That would be a start.