Visiting campus

JrChurch

Elect
Reaction score
Enjoying the beautiful campus of BJU during the National Fine Arts competition.  It is warm here!

JrChurch said:
Enjoying the beautiful campus of BJU during the National Fine Arts competition.  It is warm here!

Culture...UGH!

Wave at my son, he is in Anderson! 30 Minutes away.

Thanks JRChurch! We have acouple boys from our church that go to BJU. One is a very good tuba player(freshman) the other is just a good ole boy (senior)!

You might want to put your bags, linens, etc in the dryer on high heat for a bit.  We had bed bugs crawl out of luggage upon return.  Not a sermon ... Just a Thought ...

Gaston - 1st Floor ... it is my understanding that a men's dorm floor was not allowed to have guests due to a similar problem.  I guess nobody told the bugs they had to stay put as well. 

You are speaking of the BJU campus, right?

I don't remember which dorm my son stayed in, but I stayed at the Hyatt Place.  I managed to avoid dorms in college so I am not about to start now. 

My son leaves tomorrow to come back home, he is stopping at BJU to pick up a friends luggage and tuba to bring it home (to Florida)-the boy is flying! This will be my sons first visit there- I curious to find out what his impression is going to be!!