Warning to ATM users

BALAAM

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
My bank recently switched ATM's. Several times I have noticed that when I drive up to the ATM, the previous screen is still up and says, 'Do you want another transaction?'. I would always press no and go on to my business. This morning the same screen was up and I was curious so I pressed yes. I could access info and bank accounts. I think the limit is $300.00 you can take out but I could have taken out money from someone else's account.

I am going to notify the bank but be careful.

BALAAM said:
My bank recently switched ATM's. Several times I have noticed that when I drive up to the ATM, the previous screen is still up and says, 'Do you want another transaction?'. I would always press no and go on to my business. This morning the same screen was up and I was curious so I pressed yes. I could access info and bank accounts. I think the limit is $300.00 you can take out but I could have taken out money from someone else's account.

First, what's that address?

Twisted said:
BALAAM said:

Didn't you used to repair these?

BALAAM said:
Twisted said:
BALAAM said:

Didn't you used to repair these?

Uh...no.  I've tried to break into one here in the ward snack room.