Ways to bring out the fundamentalist in a former fundamentalist

Well admittedly I've been called far worse by folks who were far saner than you.

Yeah. Jesus and all the apostles questioned the sanity of those around them. You're such a good follower of your leader. Your local MOG. Haymaan.

Yeah. Jesus and all the apostles questioned the sanity of those around them. You're such a good follower of your leader. Your local MOG. Haymaan.
See that Haymaan thing is growing on you. Sorry to disappoint but I'm without a local MOG at the moment. According to your speculation I should now be clueless and unable to muster a thought without someone to tell me what to think.

See that Haymaan thing is growing on you. Sorry to disappoint but I'm without a local MOG at the moment. According to your speculation I should now be clueless and unable to muster a thought without someone to tell me what to think.

Oh. You've got plenty of other men to choose from. You haven't abandoned much of anything. Just changed your idol for a future one.

I used Haymaan because I just realized what it was about. Thought I would try to be like you. I can pretend too.

Oh. You've got plenty of other men to choose from. You haven't abandoned much of anything. Just changed your idol for a future one.

I used Haymaan because I just realized what it was about. Thought I would try to be like you. I can pretend too.
I'm not Haymaaner but if you wish to emulate me, well I guess I can understand that.

I'm not Haymaaner but if you wish to emulate me, well I guess I can understand that.

Not really. Sometimes it brings out the "best" in people. I see that you enjoyed it.

Last edited: