We found Ironman's dead/not dead wife...

Agent P

Elect
Reaction score
And a picture to boot!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lewd comments in a public post you started against  my wife calling her naked in a postage size photo of us kissing on the ocean. All her private parts very fully covered...

Now my buddies tragedy, his female fiancee instantly killed is now fodder for more of your lewdness via gay bashing.

Please stop...."Pastor"

Biker said:
Lewd comments in a public post you started against  my wife calling her naked in a postage size photo of us kissing on the ocean. All her private parts very fully covered...

Now my buddies tragedy, his female fiancee instantly killed is now fodder for more of your lewdness via gay bashing.

Please stop...."Pastor"

Now you resort to lying from you lips and not just lying on a couch and having what you stated were unnnatural feelings about a guy.  I never said your wife was naked, nor did I make any lewd comments about her...I simply asked you to consider taking down the picture.  Get your facts straight and don't lie about what others have posted or bring my name into this thread with a lie and you wont have to worry about what this pastor posts that is based in truth!

T-Bone said:
Biker said:

Please stop...."Pastor"

Now you resort to lying from you lips and not just lying on a couch and having what you stated were unnnatural feelings about a guy.  I never said your wife was naked, nor did I make any lewd comments about her...I simply asked you to consider taking down the picture.  Get your facts straight and don't lie about what others have posted or bring my name into this thread with a lie and you wont have to worry about what this pastor posts that is based in truth!
TBone I've never laid on a couch with a guy experiencing unnatural feelings, nor did I ever indicate such.
And certainly not after the death of my buddies fianceee, your mind is getting sicker by the minute. Comforting someone whose  lost someone instantly killed at an intersection near our home is not fodder for gay bashing, please stop

You also saw perversions in a postage size photo of my wife and I kissing on the beach either, her more than fully covered where needed. You did not simply ask for it to be removed, you started a public thread hoping your facebook buddies would come bash me. It backfired. Especially due to the hypocricy of you feigning doing it all for the good Christian women and children of the forum. All while in another thread you laugh about a lady who IS dressed immodest in a bikiini, whose rear crack is showing.

I will include these threads in my sig line if neeeded. Whether or not I've EVER had unnatural feelings for any man is not your business but yes, in real life, I think I did once. Seeing a few photos too perhaps. Prior to marriage. Now at least you can bash with the truth but it's doubtful anyone cares.

Biker said:
T-Bone said:
Biker said:

Please stop...."Pastor"

TBone I've never laid on a couch with a guy experiencing unnatural feelings, nor did I ever indicate such.
And certainly not after the death of my buddies fianceee, your mind is getting sicker by the minute. Comforting someone whose  lost someone instantly killed at an intersection near our home is not fodder for gay bashing, please stop

You also saw perversions in a postage size photo of my wife and I kissing on the beach either, her more than fully covered where needed. You did not simply ask for it to be removed, you started a public thread hoping your facebook buddies would come bash me. It backfired. Especially due to the hypocricy of you feigning doing it all for the good Christian women and children of the forum. All while in another thread you laugh about a lady who IS dressed immodest in a bikiini, whose rear crack is showing.

I will include these threads in my sig line if neeeded. Whether or not I've EVER had unnatural feelings for any man is not your business but yes, in real life, I think I did once. Seeing a few photos too perhaps. Prior to marriage. Now at least you can bash with the truth but it's doubtful anyone cares.

You are all over the page...clearly unstable...you brought my name into this thread so you can deal with it.  I don't spend any time at all worried about you or your view of things...it is a fighting forum and if the ladies don't care about your photo that's their business...big difference from your claim that I said your wife was naked or that I made lewd comments about her...guess when you live in so many worlds it is hard for you to keep them straight.  And your last sentence, well...I will just let it speak for itself.

You referred to her body in a lewd manner calling her indescent and HALF NAKED. Go thru the thread.

Referring to a photo that was nothing of the sort but NATURAL affection between a loving Christian Couple.

The unnatural is always what draws the fundies, it's always somehow pulled into a conversation while the natural is

objected to. Bizarre... Just like no one lusts while comforting a friend who is sobbing uncontrollably after their loved ones death

just hours prior. No one. And no one lusts after robots. It was a joke, not meant to harm. No one reading it would think otherwise.

Tbone I am sorry I said you might lust after a robot. I hear she's in the Nursery with Ironman so that's impossible!