We need a better strategy in the Wuhan Virus fight.

Tarheel Baptist

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I agree that this is different from the plain old flu, but not as different as we’ve been led to believe, IMO.
I also believe that when it’s all said and done, the % of deaths and recovery will be equivalent to the flu.
Flattening the curve was to slow the rate of spread of the virus, not stop it. The virus will, like other strains of the flu, run its course.
It seems the goal of the ruling class is to stop people from getting sick...which is not feasible.

In the meantime, we have destroyed the economy and 26 million and growing are out of work.
the philosophy seems to be: Sorry, but in order to save the village, we must burn it down.

What does the collective genius of the FFF think?

I agree that this is different from the plain old flu, but not as different as we’ve been led to believe, IMO.
I also believe that when it’s all said and done, the % of deaths and recovery will be equivalent to the flu.
Flattening the curve was to slow the rate of spread of the virus, not stop it. The virus will, like other strains of the flu, run its course.
It seems the goal of the ruling class is to stop people from getting sick...which is not feasible.

In the meantime, we have destroyed the economy and 26 million and growing are out of work.
the philosophy seems to be: Sorry, but in order to save the village, we must burn it down.

What does the collective genius of the FFF think?
I for one agree with you.

Almost half of America's deaths from the virus have taken place in 8 or so counties in NY and NJ.
Yet we treat NC and SC etc exactly like we treat NY or New Orleans!

Almost half of America's deaths from the virus have taken place in 8 or so counties in NY and NJ.
Yet we treat NC and SC etc exactly like we treat NY or New Orleans!

And people want to abolish the electoral college so NY & LA will dictate everything for the rest of the country. :(

Stanford Study shows as many as 48,000 people in Santa Clara County CA (‎Silicon Valley), may have been exposed to Corona Vivus based on antibody sampling with only 95 reported deaths.

Most of the people sampled did not believe they had Covid19 nor believed they had been exposed.

Like most Flu's, many people get exposed, but their immune system fights it off and they never know they had it

I guess that makes covid19 far more infectious, but less lethal than we originally thought.

I guess we can all hope we have the antibody already and that we will have immunity.

I seriously think my 18 year-old daughter had it late January/early February. For about 2 weeks, she was coughing, low-grade fever, and no energy.

Gov. Cooper (Roy) announced yesterday there would be 'no more school' this year in N.C.
1587832682183.png