Webbie claims I'm not "the real ALAYMAN".

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALAYMAN

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
So I'll make him a deal.  I'll publicly prove my identity on this forum, if he'll do the same.

Deal?

admin said:
I can prove that I am the "admin" here. Did you notice the word "admin" when I post? ;)

As far as the claim you're not the "real ALAYMAN". I have retracted it. It doesn't matter either way.

You're being heavy handed.

I've brought you a decent amount of traffic and life

The other FFF ain't dead yet.

I think you should reconsider the way you're handling this.

[quote author=admin]
[/quote]
IF you must do this.... then maybe the old FFF is the best place for you.

A word fitly spoken...

I believe this is the real Alayman

We also have to respect the admin not wanting their ID known...

So much for being able to address your accuser...... Just call him John Doe.....

admin said:
ALAYMAN said:
admin said:
I can prove that I am the "admin" here. Did you notice the word "admin" when I post? ;)

As far as the claim you're not the "real ALAYMAN". I have retracted it. It doesn't matter either way.

You're being heavy handed.

I've brought you a decent amount of traffic and life

The other FFF ain't dead yet.

I think you should reconsider the way you're handling this.

I don't mind you posting anything on any subject for any reason. I will not allow you to post the "word" I edited or reference someone's family in your posts. It is that simple. IF you must do this.... then maybe the old FFF is the best place for you. You are welcome to continue to post here and I will reconsider restricting you to the this forum tomorrow.

Thank you for standing by your rules. Numerous people have sent me messages or Karma comments referencing Alayman's reputation at the other place. I did some reading, and there is one particular thread over there where he refuses to recant a particularly disgusting thing he said, or implied about a couple of posters. He ranted and raved at anyone who tried to get him to admit his error.  It was a bad display of character. I was ashamed for him.  If his wife would read that thread, she'd probably slap him.

This thread.

http://www.fundamentalforums.com/fighting-forum/97657-adult-children-living-home-living-your-rules-standards.html

ALAYMAN,  go for it.  Go back to the "old" FFF.  Please.

But I don't believe you will.  There's not much of an audience for your "bait-and-switch" posting tactics over there anymore, and you just won't have the attention you so desperately crave.

So, it looks like you have a choice:
1)  Post at the old FFF and be starved for attention.
2)  Post here and quit acting like a big baby. 

This is not the Alayman from the 666.
IF you are, PM me your real name and i'll publicly confirm your identity (as the real Alayman)!

Tarheel Baptist said:
This is not the Alayman from the 666.
IF you are, PM me your real name and i'll publicly confirm your identity (as the real Alayman)!

Check your voicemail on your cell.

OK...it is THE Alayman. :-[

The webby's language edit 'threw me' as out of character for him.
Alayman, clean up your language or no Bar-B-Q for you!  :eek:

Glad to know it is him...glad he is here...also glad Admin is monitoring the language here so this does not turn into the cess pool like the FFF did.

admin said:
I have lifted the restriction on ALAYMAN.

Thank you, and no disrespect inteneded, but I stand by my earlier post to you in this thread, and think the way you handled this was heavy handed.

Tarheel Baptist said:
OK...it is THE Alayman. :-[

The webby's language edit 'threw me' as out of character for him.

I still maintain that the words that were edited were mild, and not anything close to being as bad as calling somebody a jackass, which is a term that webby thinks is appropriate enough to leave unedited.

TB said:
Alayman, clean up your language or no Bar-B-Q for you!  :eek:

When y'all figure out what BBQ is, let me know and I'll come and sample it again.

:D

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.