Well This Looks Different!

The Underground Church

Binaca Chugger

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
Been a while since I have perused the forums. I log in and what do I see? CHANGE!?! I long for the old paths of yesteryear. I can't believe that in my absence of a few short months this place has become a pink lemonade sippin, lilly-livered liberal lookin institution.

Binaca Chugger

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
I just noticed that the FFF is now awarding me with "trophies." I already have an Old-Paths Doctorate, I'll have you know. AND, I don't need no stinkin' participation trophies - I am expecting crowns and just came back to clip some coupons!

IFB X-Files

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
So I'm out in the Delta quadrant of the galaxy for a few months, come back, and find THIS!

Looks pretty nice, except you COULD have gone with a GREEN THEME!

FSSL

Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Reaction score
Been a while since I have perused the forums. I log in and what do I see? CHANGE!?! I long for the old paths of yesteryear. I can't believe that in my absence of a few short months this place has become a pink lemonade sippin, lilly-livered liberal lookin institution.
They didn’t have the internet in the early 70s :/

Twisted

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
This is hard to read. Can you change the text color to white?

prophet

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
I just noticed that the FFF is now awarding me with "trophies." I already have an Old-Paths Doctorate, I'll have you know. AND, I don't need no stinkin' participation trophies - I am expecting crowns and just came back to clip some coupons!
Doomed!
You change one thing, and next thing you know, you're homeless with a needle in your arm!!
Repent!
😎

HeDied4U

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
So I'm out in the Delta quadrant of the galaxy for a few months, come back, and find THIS!

Looks pretty nice, except you COULD have gone with a GREEN THEME!
Are the Borg still the big baddies out there? How's Species 8472 doing these days?

LOL!! :D :D

fishinnut

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score