What are you listening to right now?

I once owned a condo in a highrise in Birmingham, Al. And my unit came with an underground parking spot. I agree with you that they are very valuable. I ended up selling my parking spot to another unit owner in the building who wanted it.
one drawback to ours is that lower floors of our building are considered to be in the tsunami inundation zone 🌊 <-- (it;s funny but that emoticon looks a lot like the emblem on the warning sign) -- the estimated zone doesn;t reach as high as the floor where our parking spaces are but it would wipe out the starbucks on the first floor plus the gym and the saunas on the 1st basement level.... o_O. .and i guess all the basement floors below that... which would knock out power to the building.. :confused:. ... .but it;s all just estimates based on tsunami events around the pacific... and our last actual tsunami event kinda fizzled... ..it put a few small boats up onto the docks at certain harbors but on this side of our island we got a small, barely noticeable rise in the sea level out of it.. it lasted a few minutes and was gone... ....but there is always that possibility something big could happen... even bigger than what the estimated zones cover... ...especially with active volcanos on the big island causing continual earthquakes.... ..that could be what results in the real and actual price of paradise someday - if the bill for living on a string of volcanic islands ever comes due... ..but most people here go through their whole lives without ever thinking about that... ....

got woke up at 3 am again and couldn;t go back to sleep.... (that;s why i have been
online for the past 2 hours...)
.... but the sun will be coming up in a little less than
an hour from now... ..and if past patterns repeat themselves that;s when i will
doze off again.... 😴

the_fishbowl_by_chiisa-d5yknmwddcdxss.jpg

did knights templar really stand around in their temples and sanctuaries chanting
like this?.... ...i kinda have my doubts... ...but it makes for interesting chill out
with the headphones on at 1 am in the morning music.. 🎧 ...