What is the Gospel?

Since you claim I hacked your account, you must have my IP address... go ahead and share it.

I hacked your account
Uh. You own these forums. You and the admins have control to go into people's accounts and do whatever you want.

You have already admitted to editing my posts in the past, and Ransom obviously has.

You have also blocked us from being able to go back and fix them after you have done so.

This is hilarious. Is this the power of New World Christianity?

Uh. You own these forums. You and the admins have control to go into people's accounts and do whatever you want.

You have already admitted to editing my posts in the past, and Ransom obviously has.

You have also blocked us from being able to go back and fix them after you have done so.

This is hilarious. Is this the power of New World Christianity?

This is ridiculous. As much as I disagree with them I don't believe they would do such a thing. You maybe technically challenged.

As much as I disagree with them I don't believe they would do such a thing
We've already proven they have.

I posted screenshots where they were going into my posts and changing their contents to make it appear as though we couldn't spell properly.

This in addition to their hundreds of lies and flip-flops is no surprise.

I posted screenshots where they were going into my posts and changing their contents to make it appear as though we couldn't spell properly.

Ya, Google goes into my e-mails and messes up my spelling too.

Ya, Google goes into my e-mails and messes up my spelling too.
Right. Because this uneducated goof who runs this tiny, rogue anti-Christian site called FFF is equated to an absolutely massive company like Google.

You're an idiot.

This is surreal.
Almost as surreal as you pushing for "one-world" ecumenicalism and actually thinking Christians are going to buy it.

How many lies have you doubled back on now? Unbelievable. Just quit.

Not saying anyone on this forum needs it. I just wanted it to be known that there is a book available for those who may feel challenged in a certain area.

1592963984043.png

Almost as surreal as you pushing for "one-world" ecumenicalism and actually thinking Christians are going to buy it.

How many lies have you doubled back on now? Unbelievable. Just quit.
which conspiracy are we on now?

Not saying anyone on this forum needs it.
You, Ransom, and your boss FSSL do.

FSSL has already admitted our VPN was working. What conspiracy theory are you making up now?

Your ridiculous cover story of "look! It was the same IP address!" has been exposed.
It's not 2008 anymore. That doesn't work.
You clearly went back and cherry-picked one of them to pull your little prank and then pawn it off with that dated excuse.

First of all, UGC had stopped posting here for a while. We don't have time. We are busy.
Unlike you people.

And if we did want to do such a thing, we would have simply used an IP address from another country.
You guys had to cherry-pick one to make your tall tale work.

Get a life. Your forum has already been exposed. I guess we should've expected this sore loser tactic once we left.

George Soros demanded that we fake a sockpuppet account for UGC.
He knew you could do it with your "technology" degree.

Hey guys, I have a "science" degree.

He knew you could do it with your "technology" degree.

Hey guys, I have a "science" degree.
Oh a science degree. Those are easy. I thought you had a degree in something challenging like engineering.

FSSL has many false narratives.

Human beings have issues.

Just how do you prove something with a screen capture? They're rather easy to manipulate.