What is your favorite Concealed Carry Weapon?

How about the Beretta 950 Jetfire or Beretta Tomcat in 25 ACP, they are great backup conceal carry for those who need one. Fits in your front or back pocket, small purse or in your sock.
1682513912988.png1682520071503.png

The Beretta Pico in .380 is very small as well.

I don't think Beretta makes them anymore.

1693311887778.png

Either of these at the moment. A Glock .45 cal or a Remington P380. I like the Remington better because it is smaller.

one year for my birthday i was given a special addition of my boker ag russsel sting stiletto...... in shape and form it is identical to the original .... but the difference is it;s stainless steel with stag horn scales.... like the original it has a scabbard making concealment easy.... but it;s too nice to carry around.... and certainly too nice to consider using it as a defensive weapon.... ...maybe when i get older and in my final years.... (50 years from now) .. i will consider carrying it for defense... . but for now it;s kept safely tucked away in a box with my spanish silver coins and other valuables.... and i will keep using the carbon steel one shown 2 pages back.... (post #80)..

staghornsting.jpeg
if a would be attacker saw a man holding a bright and shiny... highly visible knife.... even a small one... .. it might give him second thoughts..... but if that same attacker saw a female my size holding one he might just laugh and keep coming while taking extra measures to make the knife and the hand/arm i;m holding it in uselss... ...... that;s why i was taught the philosophy that the attacker should find out i was armed with a knife when he realizes it;s buried up to the hilt between his ribs and a lung begins to collapse..... ... and even though it;s only 3 and 1/2 inches long.... (legal length for carrying).... i was also taught that there is no body cavity or vital artery that can;t be accessed and opened with a 3 inch blade when it;s weilded by a strong arm and a frightened but determined female. ...or something like that....

Last edited:
one year for my birthday i was given a special addition of my boker ag russsel sting stiletto...... in shape and form it is identical to the original .... but the difference is it;s stainless steel with stag horn scales.... like the original it has a scabbard making concealment easy.... but it;s too nice to carry around.... and certainly too nice to consider using it as a defensive weapon.... ...maybe when i get older and in my final years.... (50 years from now) .. i will consider carrying it for defense... . but for now it;s kept safely tucked away in a box with my spanish silver coins and other valuables.... and i will keep using the carbon steel one shown 2 pages back.... (post #80)..

View attachment 4541
if a would be attacker saw a man holding a bright and shiny... highly visible knife.... even a small one... .. it might give him second thoughts..... but if that same attacker saw a female my size holding one he might just laugh and keep coming while taking extra measures to make the knife and the hand/arm i;m holding it in uselss... ...... that;s why i was taught the philosophy that the attacker should find out i was armed with a knife when he realizes it;s buried up to the hilt between his ribs and a lung begins to collapse..... ... and even though it;s only 3 and 1/2 inches long.... (legal length for carrying).... i was also taught that there is no body cavity or vital artery that can;t be accessed and opened with a 3 inch blade when it;s weilded by a strong arm and a frightened but determined female. ...or something like that....
THAT is a NICE knife.

I want a machine gun, Kelly!!!! LOL

I'm not sure there is a direct correlation, but have you noticed the cities with the strictest gun laws are some of the most dangerous to live in. I guess it makes sense if criminals know your not likely to be armed then they will be more likely to assult or rob you.

I've never heard of someone being robbed or their camper buglarized at deer camp. I guess all those guys walking around with deer rifles and shotguns with 00 buckshot may act as a deterrent.

Last edited: