What makes a Dispensation a Dispensation?

No. Literally.....μύριαι μυριάδες means an indefinite large number.
BDAG's second definition of μυριάς agrees with me--or, more precisely, I agree with them. They are an actual authority on biblical Greek; indeed, the standard lexicon. You, on the other hand, are a pseudonymous Internet contrarian, with no relevant credentials whatever.

Like I said. YOU quoted Dan 7:10 as it is exactly like Deut 33:2.

No, let's go back to the original claim of yours that I was addressing. You said:

"myriad" is not in the LXX.

This is, of course, factually incorrect. I listed the three examples of μυριάς cited by BDAG in their entry on μυριάς: Genesis 24:60, Deut. 33:2, and Daniel 7:10. Having been proved wrong, you changed your argument:

I said specifically that myraid is not in Deut 33:2 and it isn't,

This is, of course, factually incorrect. μυριάς occurs in Deut. 33:2: μυριάσιν is its dative plural form. Having been proven wrong a second time, you changed your argument yet again:

Deut 33:2 has μυριάσιν
Daniel 7:10 has μύριαι
Are those the same words?

(Translation: "The little squiggles are all different, they can't mean the same thing!")

They are, in fact, the same words. μυριάσιν in Deuteronomy is a noun form, while μύριαι is a quantifier, a cardinal number. Of course, you ignored μυριάδες, also in Dan. 7:10--another noun form (vocative plural).

So at this point, we can just conclude that you're lying and making it up as you go.

Yeah. I know. No one can possible work as hard as you do.

Funnily enough, it only takes a few minutes to look up actual facts that prove you wrong.

Last edited:
Dispensationalism means an age or period of time. Just Google it.
An admin here is using our account to post here.

We did not post this post.

That is not the definition of a Dispensation.

BDAG's second definition of μυριάς agrees with me--or, more precisely, I agree with them. They are an actual authority on biblical Greek; indeed, the standard lexicon. You, on the other hand, are a pseudonymous Internet contrarian, with no relevant credentials whatever.

You don't understand they reference you posted from them. BDAG only used myriad for Dan 7.

This is, of course, factually incorrect. I listed the three examples of μυριάς cited by BDAG in their entry on μυριάς: Genesis 24:60, Deut. 33:2, and Daniel 7:10. Having been proved wrong, you changed your argument:

I didn't change my argument. You referenced Deut 33 to which I replied concerning myriad. That was the context of my comments.

This is, of course, factually incorrect. μυριάς occurs in Deut. 33:2: μυριάσιν is its dative plural form. Having been proven wrong a second time, you changed your argument yet again:

For someone who says they don't know Greek, you sure are trying to sound intelligent. BDAG doesn't reference Deut 33 as myriad. Check you own reference.

They are, in fact, the same words. μυριάσιν in Deuteronomy is a noun form, while μύριαι is a quantifier, a cardinal number. Of course, you ignored μυριάδες, also in Dan. 7:10--another noun form (vocative plural).

They are not the same. The word is used twice back to back. Tens thousands of ten thousands. Get it?

So at this point, we can just conclude that you're lying and making it up as you go.

You can claim whatever you want to claim Theo. God has the record.

Funnily enough, it only takes a few minutes to look up actual facts that prove you wrong.

The fact is clear. The only reference BDAG gives (of what you posted) is Daniel 7:10.....That is fact, By the way BDAG isn't authoritative. Its just your choice and they've enjoyed scamming thousands of dollars out of students for a very long time.

CARM is back up and working a little better. See you around Theo.

You don't understand they reference you posted from them.
I treble have you English with.
BDAG only used myriad for Dan 7.
And Deut. 33 and Gen. 24 use inflections of the noun myrias (i.e. ten thousand).

You're not making an argument, you're simply trying to parse.

For someone who says they don't know Greek, you sure are trying to sound intelligent.

And for someone trying to sound intelligent, you sure aren't.

They are not the same.

Yes, a myriad is ten thousand, and a myrias is . . . ten thousand.

The word is used twice back to back. Tens thousands of ten thousands. Get it?[/quote]

"The word." I thought you just said they weren't the same word. LOL!

And on that note, I deem you refuted because you can't keep your own argument straight in your desperate attempt not to admit error.

I treble have you English with.

Fat fingers. Y is next to T. I do make mistakes.

And Deut. 33 and Gen. 24 use inflections of the noun myrias (i.e. ten thousand).

You're not making an argument, you're simply trying to parse.

Okay. I was getting that from you. I did it some myself. However, I'm right about myriad.

And for someone trying to sound intelligent, you sure aren't.

Okay.
"The word." I thought you just said they weren't the same word. LOL!

Technically.... they're not.

And on that note, I deem you refuted because you can't keep your own argument straight in your desperate attempt not to admit error.

It is very straight. We will disagree. I'm sure we will do that more. The Lord Jesus will straighten us both out one day.