Where do go if I leave the IFB movement?

The most important relationship is not with your church, but with God. I read my Bible, I pray. I read books by authors I respect. I play hymns. I sing hymns. God doesn’t require a steeple. I left IFB more than half my life ago. My relationship with God is more pure, it‘s deeper, there is more joy and more healing.

My wife and I left the IFB movement in 2000. We joined the SBC. With the things that have been creeping into the SBC lately, we have considered going back to an IFB church, if we can find one that isn't pharisaical in its stance. We have also considered going to the Cowboy Church in our area, as I'm involved with them in Tuesday night Bible studies and learning through the AFCC 's (American Fellowshp of Cowboy Churches out of Waxahachie, TX) MDCP program. https://americanfcc.org/

Phil Kidd is all about him...never was a fan. If you want out of ifb find a church that loves the Lord and teaches from the Bible. I don't worship man they will change in a heart beat. Follow the Lord!!
That's why my wife and I left the IFB movement in 2000 and became members of an SBC church.

I would recommend a Reformed Baptist Church. That is one that is Confessional using a Confession of Faith such as the 1689 London Baptist Confession as church substandards.
I just can't swing with the "Reformed" movement. It's not a group that I usually hang with. I have a lot of reformed friends and many Arminian view holders as well. Don't know that I would fit into either one of these categories.