Where is FSSL?

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I posted about the problem. Send him a message about the problem and have heard nothing about the problem.

I posted about the problem. Send him a message about the problem and have heard nothing about the problem.
I see your message. I check in once a day. Looks like I need to update the template.
Working on it

I see your message. I check in once a day. Looks like I need to update the template.
Working on it
Thankful you're still alive Thought maybe either Trump supporters or COVID got you!

Working on it
Rumors of your demise were clearly exaggerated.

Though I often disagree with his views I want to thank FSSL for his tireless efforts to keep this site running and his continued efforts to improve it.

Thank you from all of us.

It seem we have lost the ability to resize photos we post.
Can this be corrected or am I just doing something wrong.
I prefer not to post full page photos when they are high res images.

Everything alright now?​

t's still screwed up. See photo. Can't you see what it's doing? And there's no way to size photos.

2021-01-08_11-55-24.jpg

Everything alright now?​

It looks correct, but apart from the three vertical dots that reveal more buttons, and the button on the right that toggles between showing source and WYSIWYG, none of the other buttons appear functional.

Everything alright now?​

"Honey, I shrunk the icons!" - Don't know what you did to make the top left icons all so small....

2021-01-08_13-16-19.jpg

t's still screwed up. See photo. Can't you see what it's doing? And there's no way to size photos.

View attachment 1802
It appears that the updated template has changed some features. I am traveling alot this week, so lets give this a few days and see if there are other issues to address. Meanwhile, thank you for your patience and not using the adblocker! lol

I hear he's so rich from this forum that he occasionally will treat his wife to 2 White Castles.
See there won't any good come from spoiling your wife like that. It starts with 2 white castles and next thing you know she'll be wearing britches.