Whitefield Christian Academy and the LGBTQ agenda

ALAYMAN

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Has anybody followed Whitefield Academy and the story of the Rainbow Girl expelled for rules violations? Thoughts?

Sorry, no. Can you summarize?

Basically, this is a private Christian school that expelled a student for repeatedly flouting their rules concerning sexuality, by proclaiming herself bisexual, announcing she had a girlfriend, and generally advocating for LGBTQWERTY rights.

Naturally, the media, being cockroaches, tried to spin it as "bigoted Christian school boots teenage girl over rainbow-coloured birthday cake."

Christian institutions have every right to uphold their beliefs. If you do not want to abide by the policies, go somewhere else.

Sorry, no. Can you summarize?
Ransom covered the basics, but you can read up on it via the USA Today hyperlink in my OP. Or you can track with it in Rod Dreher's article about it here...

What I find interesting, among other things, is the hate-filled vitriolic profane responses to his article in comments by people claiming to be from the tolerant crowd, and even some self-proclaimed Christians.

If this was a muslim school expelling someone who did not follow their rules, media would have ignored it.

Basically, this is a private Christian school that expelled a student for repeatedly flouting their rules concerning sexuality, by proclaiming herself bisexual, announcing she had a girlfriend, and generally advocating for LGBTQWERTY rights.

Naturally, the media, being cockroaches, tried to spin it as "bigoted Christian school boots teenage girl over rainbow-coloured birthday cake."

Upon thinking about this, I wonder if she was put up to this by some one or some group. This is a pretty awful way to behave. Think about a non-vegetarian going to a meeting and deliberately offending them with practices.

If this was a muslim school expelling someone who did not follow their rules, media would have ignored it.
That is the essence of the article that I posted. The media fuels the bias against biblical and conservative Christianity. They take things out of context and completely intentionally ignore the context. The girl in this story has been given the opportunity many times to repent of infractions and the school had given ample room for change. She chose the path of rebellion and now is reaping her consequences of the choices.