Who was your favorite staff member

Saved by Grace

Elect
Reaction score
We know there was some bad apples there, but there were also some good men and women that served the Lord through the years there.

Who was your favorite ?

Bro Elliott his wife and their kids all together.

I heard good things about them. ( not from WHBC brass)

I loved/ still do Bro Andy Busch, he wasn't your normal teacher there and genuinely cared for his student.

Ms Fogleman also was nice to get to know. if anybody had a reason to complain it was her, and i never saw her do that once.

Of the ladies for me it would have been Mrs. Crutchfield.

And, yes, everyone likes Ms Fogleman

This is a difficult question seeing how that some of the people that I used to look up to have since shown their colors and I am still trying to figure things out.

Donatello could wield a mean staff.

As a freshmen, I remember listening to upper class men warn of picking classes with certain staff. Busch was the favorite and the only normal staff member during my time. 

I'll put in a good work for Bro. Elliott as well, I really liked him. Bro. Blanchard was great too. I appreciated his tolerating different points of view, and he was one of the few teachers who recognized that college students are adults, not children.  And while I don't support some of the decisions he's made, Bro. Van Manen's church history class was probably my favorite class of all. It was one of the few classes I had that was really challenging and actually educational, and one of the few in which I chose not to use up all my allowed absences, lol.

Fav teacher at WHBS.....
Mickey Lee.  Way too nice of a guy to be mixed up with that bunch. And his classroom was right next to that douche Porter.
And the HS science teacher, cant remember his name...could be a jerk, but he was good at his job.  His class was never boring.

Keaton was a pretty good educator. His kids also did well at WHBS and OBC.