whose ready forrrrrrrrrrrrr

Many memories from the YC but I am very thankful that the WHBC YC no longer happens!

And now, very soon, WHBC/OBC will be only a memory too.

Just me said:
Many memories from the YC but I am very thankful that the WHBC YC no longer happens!

I hope the memories are good!  Care to share any?

I've been watching North Valley Baptist Church Youth Conference.

I personally had good memories , attended several as a teen and preaching of God's Word stirred my heart.

I enjoyed hearing Dr Ron Gearis, Terry Anglea, Rick Dawson , and Darrel Murphy preach .

Good men .... not perfect by any means., but good honest men .

Walt said:
Just me said:

I hope the memories are good!  Care to share any?

I've been watching North Valley Baptist Church Youth Conference.

Bro. Presswood skits

Saved by Grace said:
not my favorite guy  but to each their own
Glad I have your permission to have my own opinion.  I am sure I will sleep better for it.

Other memories Windsor in the Wilds cook outs, Frontier City, the hot gymnasium, staying in church members homes, the "mission field of the year", registration, preacher boy contests and of course being told to look the preacher in his God given eyeball!.

Never said you needed my opinion :) ..... all i implied was I disagreed but respected yours.

But if your going to get feisty maybe you should sleep more at night  :p

More memories, the Oklahoma heat, Ambassadors and Melodies, Ross not sleeping for the entire week  ;), connecting live video to Israel, giant water balloon slingshot, and that famous cannon.

Comedian Rick Dawson was a riot but he came off as a poor man's Larry Brown and couldn't hold a candle to Tony Hutson.

The preacher boy challenge!

EASYYYYYYYYYY Alvin your stepping on sacred ground...... Rick Dawson led alot of people to the LORD, he is not a poor mans anything.

He didnt follow the WHBC OBC off a cliff and does not behave himself in a way a normal "WHBC  crowd" does.

Ill take Rick Dawson over Bob Presswood any day , but Presswood isnt bad either .........ironically those 2 worked in the same church in  Illinois I believe.

For as much you harp on WHBC kids im suprised you dont hone in on Dawsons's Kids while your at it?

Garraway is leading people to the Lord too. Won't be long before he has his own crusades in big stadiums around the country and Alvin Martinez will be one of the leading vocalists.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Comedian Rick Dawson was a riot but he came off as a poor man's Larry Brown and couldn't hold a candle to Tony Hutson.

The preacher boy challenge!

Rick Dawson -- wasn't he on Hogan's Heroes?

:)

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Garraway is leading people to the Lord too. Won't be long before he has his own crusades in big stadiums around the country and Alvin Martinez will be one of the leading vocalists.

Hopefully that'll happen unless Garraway falls into sin.  :-X

Garraway could be the first person to run a Crusade at Cowboys Stadium. :D Alvin Martinez and the Hyles-Anderson College singing group could be the musical acts.