Why I Believe The King James Bible By Brother Lordson Roch

A kjvo church in India...

There is something majorly wrong with such a creature.

Well that settles it...Lordson Roch said so..so it must be so!  ::)

Preacher: "How many days did God create the earth in?"
Audience: "7"

(this was during the preacher's effort to establish 7 as the number of perfection)

Umm, I'm pretty sure even if you believe in literal days there were still only 6 days of creation.  Maybe 6 is the number of perfection?

This video is same old, same old for KJVO people.
Each argument is "The KJV says X, the new versions say Y; X is stronger doctrinally or X fits my beliefs better therefore the KJV is clearly superior."
Whereas a real argument would be "The KJV says X, the new versions say Y; the originals mostly agree with X/Y therefore the KJV/New Version is superior."

Like Psalm 12:6,7 - In the KJV it isn't clear whether the "them" in verse 7 references the words of the Lord in verse 6 or the poor in verse 5. Modern versions make it clear that "them" refers to the poor. This preacher simply disagrees with that translation but makes no attempt to support his interpretation whatsoever.

It's a good thing there are no Hindus or Muslims left in India, or something like that - otherwise the fundies would have to actually spend their time working as actual missionaries instead of just exporting American idiocy for the entertainment of Indian Christians.