Why I Thank God for Gail Riplinger (and the FFF)

biscuit1953

Elect
Reaction score
I no longer post on the FFF and don?t really follow the current posts anymore but I wanted to post one last article on why I left the nonsense of King James Onlyism.  One could go back to the old FFF forum and into the new one and see that at one time I was nothing but a dyed-in-the-wool Ruckmanite.  To someone who has never been involved in that movement they could never truly understand the brainwashing that takes place in new Christians caught up in it.

Some accuse King James Onlyists or Ruckmanites of being dishonest and trying to deceive on purpose their beliefs but many if not most truly believe with all their hearts that all modern versions of the Bible are corrupt to the core. 

When I came to this forum several years ago I thought I could convert others to the truth concerning the King James Bible but I was the one who was converted.  Not only did several posters on this forum have such a strong impact on me, I would say that the one thing that truly removed the scales from my eyes is when I tried to defend Gail Riplinger and her ?New Age Bible Versions.?

I got my copy and started going through the supposed lies people were accusing her of and the deceitful charts and to my dismay discovered they were right.  She is nothing more than a lying fraud. As I did more research, not only did I find her slander of good men repulsive but realized that Peter Ruckman and others like him twisted things in a way that someone caught up in the movement could not see the truth because of the blinders that had been put on them by Satan.

I remember it came to a point that I told my wife, ?I?ve been lied to for all these years.?  I humbly thank God, Gail Riplinger, and the FFF for delivering me from such a perverted movement.  Peace.

Would you be willing to contact this man and go on with him and discuss the problems you have with her books?

I'd like to see that.

https://youtu.be/EpbE4XMa_7U

I love how a drooling fanboy of Riplinger's can't pronounce her name properly, and doesn't know what her profession was (he thinks she was an English teacher).

GAR has been denounced by several other KJVOs, including David Cloud & Dr. D. A. Waite, not because she's a woman, but because of her stream of falsehoods, deliberate misquotes, and incorrect material. Dr. Waite was particularly upset with her for being less-than-truthful about her marriages.

robycop3 said:
  GAR has been denounced by several other KJVOs, including David Cloud & Dr. D. A. Waite, not because she's a woman, but because of her stream of falsehoods, deliberate misquotes, and incorrect material. Dr. Waite was particularly upset with her for being less-than-truthful about her marriages.

Has anyone published a book about her errors?

Twisted said:
Has anyone published a book about her errors?

Yes, several books point out the actual errors in Gail RIplinger's claims, including even some books and booklets by KJV-only authors or KJV defenders.

KJV-only author Kirk DiVietro wrote a book entitled Cleaning-Up Hazardous Materials:  A Refutation of Gail Riplinger's Hazardous Materials in answer to one of Riplinger's books.

KJV-only author D. A. Waite wrote a book entitled A Warning on Gail Riplinger's KJB & Multiple Inspiration Heresy.

Phil Stringer wrote a book entitled The Messianic Claims of Gail A. Riplinger.

Biscuit... thank you for the post! Hope you don?t stay away too much!

Phil Stringer also wrote a book called "Gail A. Riplinger's Occult Connections" in 2011.  I haven't seen or read the book, but it appears that Riplinger is not in good repute even with her own KJV Only compatriots.  Jack Schaap publicly repudiated her and called her an "adulteress," and of course Riplinger turned that around on him when his own adultery was exposed.  The Waites, in their Bible For Today newsletter which is posted on the Internet, contacted her and asked her how many times she had been married, and she said only once, and then (as I recall) the Waites posted her marriage and divorce documents showing 3 marriages.  The Sword of the Lord doesn't seem to want to be identified with her - I don't recall any mention of her in those hallowed pages for many years, except possibly in the fine print of a paid ad somewhere.  As of 2015, Riplinger was supposed to be a "faculty advisor" or something with Bob Gray's new Independent Baptist Online College - not sure what is her status with Gray and Company at present.

Twisted said:
Would you be willing to contact this man and go on with him and discuss the problems you have with her books?

Oh, oh! All is not well in KJV Cloud Cuckoo Land.

Remember how Biblebeliever used to post YouTube videos from Bryan Denlinger? I wonder why he doesn't do that any more? Could it be because Denlinger has gone full-bore heretic, denying the Trinity, abandoning the church, and using the Bible to justify his racist tirades against interracial marriages.?

Anyway, ol' Dunglicker has started raving about Robert Breaker and his "false gospel" now - he even did a marathon live stream "exposing" him. Here he is complaining that RationalWiki has fifty pages on himself but none on Breaker:

https://youtu.be/OYqQlFDqCGU

But note he's too dumb to notice that he's showing the Wikipedia page. Breaker at least he rates a mention on RationalWiki's King James Only page as a Rickman disciple. Well, no one ever accused a KJV-onlyist of being  a genius. Except another KJV-onlyist, maybe.

Ransom said:
Twisted said:

Oh, oh! All is not well in KJV Cloud Cuckoo Land.

Remember how Biblebeliever used to post YouTube videos from Bryan Denlinger? I wonder why he doesn't do that any more? Could it be because Denlinger has gone full-bore heretic, denying the Trinity, abandoning the church, and using the Bible to justify his racist tirades against interracial marriages.?

Anyway, ol' Dunglicker has started raving about Robert Breaker and his "false gospel" now - he even did a marathon live stream "exposing" him. Here he is complaining that RationalWiki has fifty pages on himself but none on Breaker:

https://youtu.be/OYqQlFDqCGU

But note he's too dumb to notice that he's showing the Wikipedia page. Breaker at least he rates a mention on RationalWiki's King James Only page as a Rickman disciple. Well, no one ever accused a KJV-onlyist of being  a genius. Except another KJV-onlyist, maybe.

Good to know you're a Denlinger fan.  Somebody needs to keep an eye on that guy.

BTW, ERIK DeVietro is now on several Facebook timelines as an ANTI-KJVO.