womens rugby 7s...

aleshanee

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
with all the current political events... and with sports events and even internet websites
cancelling people for simply having a russian heritage or nationality.. ....i wonder if we
will ever see russia and the united states play each other in womens rugby 7s again... .
... it;s always been one of my favorite sports to watch on cable.. .. and the russia / usa
matches are among those always looked forward to....

i also watch teams from mexico... spain... france.. australia... england.. scotland... ireland.. new zealand.. fiji... brazil... .just to name a few... :cool: .. .

ML20181020074.jpeg

Last edited:
this is not rugby 7s.... it;s full team rugby with 15 players per team.... . a lot more
mix up on the field.... i like to watch this kind too if no rugby 7s games are on..
this one is ireland 🇮🇪 vrs wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿.... a classic rivalry.... .

canadarubgy7s.jpeg

Last edited:
rugby 7s... ireland 🇮🇪 vrs australia 🇦🇺..... if i had been a lot more coordinated in
my early college years... and maybe a little thicker... definitely faster.. ....i don;t
know if i would have gone out on the field to play this game or not.. . probably not
.. but it;s fun to look back and imagine i might have... .or could have... ..... being
in hawaii the opportunity was there.. in fact both male and female college students
interested in rugby, frequently chose to attend university of hawaii because it offered
rugby as a scholastic sport.... 🏉 ....but i think i have something today not many of
those who went out for rugby back then still have.... .. a full set of teeth.... 😁 😜

nocullotteshere.jpeg

Last edited:
and... in case anyone was interested.... and would like to see an international team sport
played where the players not only respect their national anthems but sing along with them
..... then you might enjoy the 2022 championship game in womens rugby 7s... ... the
united states was also in one of the final games which i posted up above.... the usa
teams are getting better but have yet to make it to a championship final....

Around here, we call that "hockey." :)

i love watching hockey!... ...i heard a friend say once that hockey was like rugby
on ice with sticks..... ...but i had to set her straight on that one.... ...a fight on
a rugby field puts an end to a game.. ... ... in hockey it;s sometimes how the
game starts..... ;) .... ... i had a chance to play on a roller hockey team
once when i was a teenager.... . but i couldn;t stand up on the skates...

USA beats Japan in womens international rugby 7s 🏉

just a short highlight video of the game played in hong kong yesterday...03/31/2023

(picture below not from the usa match.... but from another match in the hong kong 2023 tournament....)

rugby7shongkong.jpeg

Last edited: