World Famous Evangelist Caleb Garraway

KingAlvin said:
Caleb is starting his Summer preaching tour series coming to an IFB church near you. He's pulling America, a Trump supporter, and backup singer for Alvin Martinez.

Have you asked Caleb out yet ? i see your still not over him

Caleb is still loyal to the IFB's, the Vineyards, and the other kingpins in IFB (Trieber/Hutson/Larry Brown). He's not a compromiser or gone "seeker sensitve/false teachings of Hillsong".  He's pulling America.

I sure do miss the really funny and creative trolls...This Alvin is a pathetic troll!  Bring back Corky!

T-Bone said:
I sure do miss the really funny and creative trolls...This Alvin is a pathetic troll!  Bring back Corky!
He was given the boot but keeps cloning himself under other names. I guess Admin is not paying attention.

fishinnut said:
He was given the boot but keeps cloning himself under other names. I guess Admin is not paying attention.

I saw the registration come through and waited. It took me some time to get back to the forum today. I have been witnessing to some people on Facebook. ;)

KingAlvin said:
Caleb is still loyal to the IFB's, the Vineyards, and the other kingpins in IFB (Trieber/Hutson/Larry Brown). He's not a compromiser or gone "seeker sensitve/false teachings of Hillsong".  He's pulling America.

Your posts are unimaginative, your grammar is first grade-ish and your name is similar.
You're too dumb to be called a troll.  ;)

KingAlvin said:

He probably IS loyal to these men.  I don't see the Scriptures or the Lord God in this list.

I'm glad he is not "seeker sensitive", but he should shed loyalty to men who don't deserve that loyalty.

Walt said:
KingAlvin said:

He probably IS loyal to these men.  I don't see the Scriptures or the Lord God in this list.

I'm glad he is not "seeker sensitive", but he should shed loyalty to men who don't deserve that loyalty.

I have met Caleb G  and yes he was influenced by some "radicals " so to speak but he is NOT loyal to them.
I fear we let trolls on here shape how we view people we dont know.

Is he IFB ? YES
Is he KJV only ? YES
Does he believe in soulwinning ?  he is an evangelist so i hope the answer is still yes.

He left WHBC many years ago to start his ministry and kept a polite tone with them but none the less he did leave :)

Saved by Grace said:
Walt said:
KingAlvin said:

I have met Caleb G  and yes he was influenced by some "radicals " so to speak but he is NOT loyal to them.
I fear we let trolls on here shape how we view people we dont know.

Is he IFB ? YES
Is he KJV only ? YES
Does he believe in soulwinning ?  he is an evangelist so i hope the answer is still yes.

He left WHBC many years ago to start his ministry and kept a polite tone with them but none the less he did leave :)

Since I don't him, I can only go by what is written about him.  I appreciate your balance to the rather blatant cheer-leading of KingAlvin.

Loyalty is commendable, but it's not found in the Bible.

And loyalty to all men should always be tempered with "as long as they follow the Scriptures".  There have been men whom I thought highly of and defended, but they changed (or maybe I grew in understanding).  I am still grateful for what I've learned, but I don't fawn over them and think that they can do no wrong.

Caleb's mentor where Jim & Tom Vineyad. The late Tom Vineyard was buddies and a disciple of the world famous Jack Hyles. Caleb has said numerous times that Hyles was and is one of his heroes. He also credits IFB Comedian/Evangelists Tony Hutson & Larry Brown for their use of comedy and scripture in sermons. It's sad what happened to Caleb's Alma Mater but he's stayed the course and is fighting the good fight. Plus he's also singing on Gospel Records (including Alvin Martinez) and he's "Pulling America" every summer when he goes on revival tour.

T-Bone said:

He will have to improve immensely in order to become pathetic.  :)

Tarheel Baptist said:
T-Bone said:

He will have to improve immensely in order to become pathetic.  :)

Yup...in all his forms and incarnations.  He can change his name, but he can't raise his IQ.

Don't know if Caleb is pulling America but he's pulling Fundamentalism.

Also Caleb's parnta from OBC back in the Day Michael Shave has remained loyal to IFB and didn't go seeker sensitive like a lot of OBC alums/former students.

TommyBoy said:
Also Caleb's parnta from OBC back in the Day Michael Shave has remained loyal to IFB and didn't go seeker sensitive like a lot of OBC alums/former students.

which ones you referring too. name them publicy or shut the lies :)

and name ones that actually matter ....

Caleb is pulling America and his former classmate Michael Shaver has also remained loyal to IFB and the Vineyards as he's now "Pulling Iceland".

246495_389097821125619_1414382013_n.jpg

Now that this thread is round two years old, I'm convinced the only reason Caleb Dulloway might be "world famous" is because people use this forum in two countries.

[looks back, realizes he made the same joke in 2017...sighs]