Would appreciate some help from my forum HAC friends regarding Torrent v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALAYMAN

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
There is a poster named Torrent v.3 who has been an ankle-biter following me around sniping and basically attacking my person on the forum.  I ignored his/her petty juvenile behavior for the longest time.  I have no idea who it is, and had never responded to it until recently, when I finally gave it a little dose of the medicine it had been dishing out against me without provocation for some time.  After responding to it in kind, it made this veiled threat...

Oh, I would love to meet you on the street.  You are one of the world's biggest self-righteous hackasses.

I don't take too kindly to physical threats.  I have a wife and son to provide for, and the internet is a creepy place with all the anonymous losers who take to bullying and cyber stalking.  This person crossed a line when they went from merely running their mouth and name-calling to making intimidating and threatening statements.  They claim that they are known by people on here. 

So, if you know Torrent v.3 and could help them become accountable for their words and threats, if you wouldn't mind,  let me know so that I can at least take the proper steps to protect from the nut doing something stupid or notify proper people of their menacing attitude/claim.

Thank you.

Did you report this ? Karate is a great way to get in shape plus keep creeps away .........

He also has the same pic as Torrent v.2 Why?

Reported post to moderator

Anyhoo, this joker "torrent v.3" claims that people on here know who he is.  Anybody want to vouch for or own up to this punk who makes veiled threats to do bodily harm to me?

admin said:
Move on Alayman...
You are overreacting and just attracting more attention to how easily you are tweaked.

I'm having a conversation, on a forum.  He/it claimed that there are people on here that know who he/it is, so I am just asking for some people to step up to the plate who allegedly know the person(a) in question, and if they'd own him/it, and vouch for their character/sanity.  What's wrong with that?

ALAYMAN said:
I'm having a conversation, on a forum.

... and you are looking more and more foolish to try to bandwagon this. There was no real threat.

Alayman posted this message at 7:56
In fairness to Alayman, Torrent v.3 posted this clarification at 8:03 on another thread.

Torrent talking over his weight class and the admin carrying his water......

Alyman,  you should have just let it go and filed a police report, would have found out who he is soon enough.

FSSL said:
ALAYMAN said:
I'm having a conversation, on a forum.

... and you are looking more and more foolish to try to bandwagon this. There was no real threat.

Alayman posted this message at 7:56
In fairness to Alayman, Torrent v.3 posted this clarification at 8:03 on another thread.

I'd still like to know who these people are that he claims know him, if there are actually any.  Birds of a feather and all that.  It's really a pretty harmless request, but like Bartles and Jaymes said, thank you for your support. 
;)

qwerty said:
Torrent talking over his weight class and the admin carrying his water......

Alyman,  you should have just let it go and filed a police report, would have found out who he is soon enough.

Lol..

Locked.

Bandwagonning others to get private information is not acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.