Would someone please get the old TTU people over here?

W

Walkin with Jesus

Dr. Kevin, Magnetic, Cider Jim, fishin nut, etc. I'd send them an invite but I wiped out my password and created a fake ema over there so there's no way to go back.

GenXXX and the so-called Crusader-non-fan need not apply.

Hello Otmer! Good to see you on here! How you been? Did you sell the house and get moved?

Yes - Been in Chattanooga a year now (Jan 4) - It was a "God Job" - We saw His hand in everything that happened - We live 5-10 minutes from Hamilton Place Mall - Sold 5,000 sf - Bought 1625 sf - talkin about getting organized - We love it here - Thanks for asking - I pray that things are well with you.

Awesome- you must not live too far from our kids who are in the E. Brainerd Rd./75 area. Next time we go up to visit maybe we can have a cuppa somewhere.

Doing well here in the Valley. Still sneak across the border and do some missions work but it's not as footloose and fancy free as it was 15 years ago when we started.

Stay in touch and drop some humor on us now and then.

Hola! Welcome to the (so far) GenX-free zone-  ;D!

I'd love for Kevin Woodruff to join us here and keep us updated on GOOD news from TTU.

hey all whats happening??  Hope you all had a great weekend!!!

Current PhD student checking in! Looking forward to getting involved.

Greendog here hoping to have a decent conversation. Also praising God that our house sold today!

Walkin with Jesus said:
Dr. Kevin, Magnetic, Cider Jim, fishin nut, etc. I'd send them an invite but I wiped out my password and created a fake ema over there so there's no way to go back.

GenXXX and the so-called Crusader-non-fan need not apply.

HA!  ive moved to this forum...but ill stay out of the limelight...:)

WWJ are you still in missionary work?