:-X

Well this should be interesting.

popcorn.gif

HeDied4U said:
Well this should be interesting.

popcorn.gif

No kidding. Two of the biggest trolls known to mankind talking to each other, one telling the other he can't take the other one seriously. ROFLOL!

Another public question for Ironman.  Numerous people at the other forum say that you are also Jasidy K and Joan of Arc.  Is that true?  If it is not, please respond and say "It is not true."  That way if you are lying, you will have to live with a guilty conscience.

I don't know if Ironman has seen the films, but I have and I thought they were terrific. They were reasonably true to the Ironman comics, and had great special effects, great action sequences and an exciting if cliched plot line (as is typical of superhero comics).

He's probably basing his user name on the Black Sabbath song, which would solve the problem of his user name being associated with evil cultural influences.

[/sarcasm]

Aviator said:
He's probably basing his user name on the Black Sabbath song, which would solve the problem of his user name being associated with evil cultural influences.

It would?  :eek:

Last I heard, Black Sabbath wasn't exactly IFB approved. Though I did get some positive karma last time I posted a Black Sabbath song...

Izdaari said:
Aviator said:

It would?  :eek:

Last I heard, Black Sabbath wasn't exactly IFB approved. Though I did get some positive karma last time I posted a Black Sabbath song...

Fixed original post.

1.  I am Ironman    as in    Iron:  a very solid substance that does not bend, melt or break easily.      Man:  as in Man

2.  Yes I watched the ironman movies and was briefly entertained.  No one is perfect

3.  Quit bringing things over here from the other forum.  Go there and do your whining, complaining and drama!  This forum has been reformed and has a great moderator who will not tolerate your cussing.

Thanks for playing

Izdaari said:
It may not bend, melt or break easily, but it does rust easily and can be brittle.  ;D

LOL, true.    It does need polishing and oil from time to time to stay in good form. 

Winston said:
Another public question for Ironman.  Numerous people at the other forum say that you are also Jasidy K and Joan of Arc.  Is that true?  If it is not, please respond and say "It is not true."  That way if you are lying, you will have to live with a guilty conscience.

No I am not JOA, please do not insult me again like that or I will call you Bob or Wimpy Beaver. 

Timothy said:
Ironman said:
Yes I watched the ironman movies and was briefly entertained.  No one is perfect.

Then perhaps you should change your forum ID choice to not be so quickly labeled as a carnal Christian? Yes? After all, if I listen to Christian Rock I am immediately labeled by people in your religious circles as a compromiser and a carnal Christian.

So is this what happens when "carnal compromiser" meets iron?

Timothy said:
I find it both hypocritical and impossible to take anything you say serious with the username Iron Man.
I find this statement from YOU outrageously hilarious!

Go play in the sword forum Timmeh!   

They say iron sharpens iron.  But what we have here is troll dulls troll. 

That's what you get when you pit timmeh against a dimwit married to a woman with PMS (periodic mortality syndrome). 

Castor Muscular said:
They say iron sharpens iron.  But what we have here is troll dulls troll. 

That's what you get when you pit timmeh against a dimwit married to a woman with PMS (periodic mortality syndrome).

It is hard to take anyone serious who calls themselves "wimpy beaver"!  I will not even guess where it came from. 

beaver_color.png